So I splurged on myself this week **(Image heavy)**

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
A lot of you know I've been going through a rough patch lately so I decided to splurge on myself this week, of course it was all golf related and you guys are the only ones I can brag to 'yah know 'cause you guys understand me :D ;

So first off was a 2009 Grom;

grom_black_pin_09_500x.jpg

Then some tour LTD's

21xEHoD%2BbZL._AA280_.jpg

Japanese Iron Covers

d3722006large.jpg

Finished it off with a Daphes Shark headcover for my new driver

Daphne-Shark.jpg

I didn't need any of this stuff but I needed it, lol.

you certaintldy did and we always need it :D

Nice purchases AJ! Always fun to buy golf stuff!

Great gear!

Smooth looking gear all the way down AJ. I couldn't be sure which I was most pumped about if I were you.....probably the shoes....but it's close!

It's always important to do good things for yourself but hey it also helps the economy. It seems many people are frozen right now and not without reason but every little bit helps. Good on ya!

I totally understand, just bought a new putter the other day! Love the iron covers and the shoes.:D

You are so damn lucky!!!! I wanted those Black 360's cuz I have the white ones.

Are those the II's or I's AJ?

You are so damn lucky!!!! I wanted those Black 360's cuz I have the white ones.

Are those the II's or I's AJ?

I'm not sure on the box it just says Tour 360 LTD. They are really comfortable, I was set on a pair of FJ's but I actually liked the Adidas and the Ecco's more than the FJ's.

On a side note I also got some rocket tour headcovers for my FW wood and my hybrids, so everything is going to match the bag in a white/black/gray color scheme. I'l take pics when I have everything.

I'm not sure on the box it just says Tour 360 LTD. They are really comfortable, I was set on a pair of FJ's but I actually liked the Adidas and the Ecco's more than the FJ's.

On a side note I also got some rocket tour headcovers for my FW wood and my hybrids, so everything is going to match the bag in a white/black/gray color scheme. I'l take pics when I have everything.

Those would be the I's then.

That's a good idea, like we said before about matching.

I hate seeing a Nike, TM, and Cobra Cover.

Matchy-matchy!

Awesome. I was looking at those limiteds as well. I saw a brown pair on ebay I liked, but am hesitant to buy without trying on for size first. I sometimes need wide, sometimes not; sometimes 11, sometimes 10.5.

Harry,
That was the first time in a few days that I almost spilled my drink i was laughing so hard.

Spoiler
I'm not kidding....
Spoiler
Seriously, you don't want to read this....
Spoiler
Harry, I believe the word you're looking for is
Spoiler
OK, forget it, I can't say it

Harry,
That was the first time in a few days that I almost spilled my drink i was laughing so hard.

It's Claire's fault. She's got me all cheeky.

Spoiler
I'm not kidding....
Spoiler
Seriously, you don't want to read this....
Spoiler
Harry, I believe the word you're looking for is
Spoiler
OK, forget it, I can't say it

Aw, I'm sure it's very educational.

Nice gear AJ! I want a pair of the LTD's sooooooooo bad!

Those would be the I's then.

That's a good idea, like we said before about matching.

I hate seeing a Nike, TM, and Cobra Cover.

Actually the Tour 360 I's are completely different from the LTD. The 360 I's are a few years old, and are made of synthetic material. The LTD came out last year and are full leather.

Tour 360 I's:

737336.jpg

Tour 360 LTD:

adidasT360LTDblkWhiLRG.gif

Thanks Alex, these shoes are great I love them, I plan on making them last a long time.

Back