in the mail...New Gloves!!!

MontyV

Reaction score
Handicap
soaring
no personal pics cuz i'm too excited and too lazy too charge camera. Nike Dri-fit Tours. I can't wait to try them out. I got a really good deal on ebay for 3. Hopefully this will last me the rest of the year.

3005500101.jpg

very nice Monty! I swear before I got into golf I never wouldk have thought a golf glove is good looking. Those are very sharp, I like em!

I've been using the FJ Sciflex for some time now. These feel really nice and fit really well. The Nike Tech or something was giving me problems with my fingers slipping inside the glove when my gots sweaty. I was told these would be better.

Those kinda look like the one I'm using. I got three of them for like $5 each at Target. Gotta check their golf section every once in a while for clearance stuff!

no personal pics cuz i'm too excited and too lazy too charge camera. Nike Dri-fit Tours. I can't wait to try them out. I got a really good deal on ebay for 3. Hopefully this will last me the rest of the year.

3005500101.jpg

I love those gloves, in my experience those are very durable gloves.

Last summer I bought a Nike glove at Target and wasnt too crazy about it. After a few rounds it started to turn black, get slick and started to bunch up on the palm.
That is a sharp looking glove though. I like the black stripes.
I tried a FJ WeatherSof last year too and didnt care for that either. It lasted only a few rounds before it started to slicken up.
Im use a Mizuno Retroflex right now and have been very happy with it. I used the same glove since September (over a dozen rounds) and it hasnt slickened up, has just recently started to turn a little black and fits me very well.

Last summer I bought a Nike glove at Target and wasnt too crazy about it. After a few rounds it started to turn black, get slick and started to bunch up on the palm.
That is a sharp looking glove though. I like the black stripes.
I tried a FJ WeatherSof last year too and didnt care for that either. It lasted only a few rounds before it started to slicken up.
Im use a Mizuno Retroflex right now and have been very happy with it. I used the same glove since September (over a dozen rounds) and it hasnt slickened up, has just recently started to turn a little black and fits me very well.

That's odd. I personally didn't like the Mizuno glove offering, didn't fit me too well, and it ripped after one day. Luckily I got it for free though. And a friend of mine had the same experience.

That's odd. I personally didn't like the Mizuno glove offering, didn't fit me too well, and it ripped after one day. Luckily I got it for free though. And a friend of mine had the same experience.
That is odd. To each their own.

That is odd. To each their own.

Then again I hit 1,000+ balls a day, and then play 18. But since you found that they work for you then great!

I had the same problem with the Mizuno gloves. THey lasted about 2 rounds and then a rip down the middle.

I had the same problem with the Mizuno gloves. THey lasted about 2 rounds and then a rip down the middle.

Mine ripped right around the thumb, then across the palm.

After trying a nike glove one time, and the web parts digging into the webs between my fingers, I will wear no gloves but the Callaway 3-Pack from Costco.

After trying a nike glove one time, and the web parts digging into the webs between my fingers, I will wear no gloves but the Callaway 3-Pack from Costco.

I went from the Costco 3-pack to Golfsmith gloves. Didn't seem like much of an upgrade but my Golfsmith glove lasted a whole high school season and is still around. It just won't go...

Back