Post your tournament results here!

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
Here you go, if you play in a tournament or a high school match post the results here.

Unfortunately since there is snow on the ground there is no more golf season here in Alaska, and that means no tournaments

i will give you all of mine starting with my club championship this summer. tssaa is my school tournaments and aajgt is one of the junior tours i play on
club championship: 78-78-79
aagjt hermitage gc: 81 (8th place, 2nd day cancelled due to rain)
tssaa district championships: 77
tssaa regional championships: 77
tssaa state championships: 80-81
aajgt stones river cc: 79-81 (10th place)

school scoring average for 9 hole matches: 34

i will give you all of mine starting with my club championship this summer. tssaa is my school tournaments and aajgt is one of the junior tours i play on
club championship: 78-78-79
aagjt hermitage gc: 81 (8th place, 2nd day cancelled due to rain)
tssaa district championships: 77
tssaa regional championships: 77
tssaa state championships: 80-81
aajgt stones river cc: 79-81 (10th place)

school scoring average for 9 hole matches: 34

Nice, looks like your doing pretty good.

Have you ever played in the FC/WT? I'm going to be in Oregon next winter, and the winter after playing High School, but I will be able to drive my self around, so I may go play in the FC/WT in the summers, along with the OJGA.

I'll be playing highschool golf right now but im getting into the gtbjga, ive played in one tourney at babe zaharias and i won with a 38 (rain) and a 76

Yes it does Harry.

WARNING: THIS IS UGLY

First Tournament: -1 Through 8. Finished off with 98

Second Tournament: Pure Ugly: 95

I can't handle tournament pressure. I basically pulled a Phil Mickelson. On the 14th hole. Par 5, fairway bunker in 2. 100 yards to go. Went OB, took 3 more OB strokes. Carded a 10.

So embarrassing & disappointing that I don't really wanna play tournaments ever again.

just played in a cup event this weekend for the aajgt. it was 3 teams of 14 players each, so 7 pairs on each team. stableford the first day and modified alternate shot the second. my partner and i did well and our team won the even. i played extremely well yesterday

WARNING: THIS IS UGLY

First Tournament: -1 Through 8. Finished off with 98

Second Tournament: Pure Ugly: 95

I can't handle tournament pressure. I basically pulled a Phil Mickelson. On the 14th hole. Par 5, fairway bunker in 2. 100 yards to go. Went OB, took 3 more OB strokes. Carded a 10.

So embarrassing & disappointing that I don't really wanna play tournaments ever again.

I can't handle tournament pressure either! My swing always falls apart, of course, I have a higher handicap then you... My best tournament score is an 86.

High school golf is a different story. My high school team finished the season 10-2 (we blew the last two matches to share league titles :at-wits-end:). We have counties in a few weeks, hope we can pull it together and win the thing. If we do, we get to play Bethpage Black (right before the US Open :banana:) against the other county champ.

I remember the first match I played for the high school team was SO BAD. Talk about a bad impression. I really impressed the coach at the range and thats why he put me on the team, but the pressure just got to me on the first day out and I probably shot somewhere in the 60s for 9 holes. Of course now I'm alot better, and its funny to see how far I've come.

You youngin's gotta develop some killer instinct, I post my best scores in tournaments....then again I've been in organized sports since I was 4.

You youngin's gotta develop some killer instinct, I post my best scores in tournaments....then again I've been in organized sports since I was 4.

Totally agree. I always play well in high school matches when all I have to do is beat someone. For some reason though, at tournaments, I always feel intimidated. The kids I play with are destroying the ball off of the tee and have such great touch around the greens. I guess I just need more experience.

I agree, I play my best under pressure! I've shot some really good scores in tournaments.

I usually do, after the first 7 holes I'm usually 1 or 2 under. after 9 is where I fall apart because I start getting comfortable with my surroundings.

I usually do, after the first 7 holes I'm usually 1 or 2 under. after 9 is where I fall apart because I start getting comfortable with my surroundings.

You just have to keep your focus man! Got to work on that!

You just have to keep your focus man! Got to work on that!

I know! I'm getting a swing coach this summer, maybe he can help me a little with that. I'm so social I start chatting with the other players, and then it turns into jokes and my game is gone.

I know! I'm getting a swing coach this summer, maybe he can help me a little with that. I'm so social I start chatting with the other players, and then it turns into jokes and my game is gone.

Dang dude. When I play tournament rounds, I like don't talk at all, I just keep to myself.

Yesterday I won this years first Alaska Junior Tour event. Didn't play that well, but finished strong to seal the victory.

A local news station was here and they showed me and did a mini story on me on the news, which was pretty cool. Next up is the Pub Links Qualifier.

Congrats 907!

That's awesome 907. Congrats.

Thanks guys!

shot 73 in a local qualifier called the schooldays but missed the cut by 5. this was like 2 weeks ago i just thought this thread was dead haha

907---NICE work!!! I'm glad to see this thread, at first I opened it up and the first post of the thread said there was snow and I about freaked! Then I realized it was from last October.

I don't have any results to post just yet, but I'm playing in a mini tour Pro AM for the Dakotas Tour here at my home course in 10 days, I can't wait!!! I'll post up the results. Not to mention it is getting to the meat and potatoes portion of the Men's Club season around here so lots and lots and lots of golf coming up!!

Back