2012 THP Putter Covers are Here!

They look great! Can't wait to pick mine up on Friday :)

they look fantastic. Better than the mock ups

Sweet!!!!!:D

Those look fantastic, the colors really jump off the white background. Guess it's time to retire the OG putter cover.

Those came out great! Can't wait for mine to get here.

Damn those look really good! Whenever you can GG. No rush over here.

Can't wait for mine to get here, now the decision is whether to game or display!!!

looks like ill be coming home from the outing with at least 1 new thing and the best thing is its already paid for! The in hand pics look great can't wait to see them in person.

Looking good! Had my order in the day they were announced as being available for pre-order. Now, all I have to do is get my putting lined out and go back to my putter, which the cover was ordered for.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

they look fantastic. Better than the mock ups

Couldn't agree more. That thing looks amazing and dare I say it's the best looking THP hc yet?

Tap before talk.

Can we buy one from you at the outing?

Glad to hear these are in!

Just ordered one so make that 19 :) Didn't know they were that limited. I know last year I held out and was mad as heck when they got sold out. So if you want one get it now!!!

I just ordered mine and can't wait to pick it up at the outing!

Juicy!!! Really like the look of this year's model!

Just got my shipping notification, can't wait to see it in person!!!

im tempted but i just don't think it'd be right to have a seemore cover on a scotty..

im tempted but i just don't think it'd be right to have a seemore cover on a scotty..

It's a THP Cover first...SeeMore just happens to make it. Think of it that way. Plus, with every purchase you're helping out THP!

It's a THP Cover first...SeeMore just happens to make it. Think of it that way. Plus, with every purchase you're helping out THP!

it's not like i don't want to help but it's also a don't-have-the-money deal.. only have like $60 right now >_>
i seriously wish golf wasn't so addicting...

it's not like i don't want to help but it's also a don't-have-the-money deal.. only have like $60 right now >_>
i seriously wish golf wasn't so addicting...

Yeah, I hear you man!

This is truth. I've never understood that thought.

PS, mine has shipped. GG you are beyond awesome!!!!

Back