Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Good job boys!

Now, back to trashy talk... I mean trash talk ;]

You are supporting Team Hackers, right? We need someone to start the wagering. Let's get to it!

Thanks for posting that list Smalls! I had forgotten a few that are in this showdown in July.

Thanks for posting that list Smalls! I had forgotten a few that are in this showdown in July.

Make someone a mod and they forget the important stuff!

(Of course, it was probably the Parasites you forgot about, haha)

You are supporting Team Hackers, right? We need someone to start the wagering. Let's get to it!

I don't know if I can handle seeing you in another cut off sleeve flowered shirt man....

Good job boys!

Now, back to trashy talk... I mean trash talk ;]

I love me some trashy talk! And I know that you'll support team THP like I have. You're a smart woman.

I don't know if I can handle seeing you in another cut off sleeve flowered shirt man....

Probably won't see that as the MC'ers were asked last year not to put any wagers on the matches.....but I am sure that many of the Team Hackers supporters would be willing to put a "wearing the blouse" wager on the line. If I can pull it off (and enjoy it), then anyone can. :banana:

Probably won't see that as the MC'ers were asked last year not to put any wagers on the matches.....but I am sure that many of the Team Hackers supporters would be willing to put a "wearing the blouse" wager on the line. If I can pull it off (and enjoy it), then anyone can. :banana:

haahhaha. very true.

I haven't decided yet on the team to support... I have, after all, just met you guys.

Though I am southern, I am not demure nor easy, thusly I must carefully compare the stats of each team member, check the weather reports, then the morning of the competition see everyone in their full team regalia.

Then and only then will I pick my team... It's gonna come down to fashion sense boys ;)

I haven't decided yet on the team to support... I have, after all, just met you guys.

Though I am southern, I am not demure nor easy, thusly I must carefully compare the stats of each team member, check the weather reports, then the morning of the competition see everyone in their full team regalia.

Then and only then will I pick my team... It's gonna come down to fashion sense boys ;)

No, no, no.....it does not work that way. We will get out and play and you will like me so much that you will choose to support Team Hackers well in advance. And I have plenty of fashion sense, after all, how many guys on here can say they know what it feels like to wear women's golf apparel? That's right - not many. The things I do to understand women.

No, no, no.....it does not work that way. We will get out and play and you will like me so much that you will choose to support Team Hackers well in advance. And I have plenty of fashion sense, after all, how many guys on here can say they know what it feels like to wear women's golf apparel? That's right - not many. The things I do to understand women.

This is true - probably not many.... hahhaha

Team THP dislikes people from Texas too.....that should help in your decision. No pressure.

Oh I never considered you demure or easy. But I have to say, Team THP will be the most stylish and attractive of the bunch. Heck, I'll even offer my services to help match and coordinate their outfits. There is no fashion sense like gay fashion sense. :alien:

Oh I never considered you demure or easy. But I have to say, Team THP will be the most stylish and attractive of the bunch. Heck, I'll even offer my services to help match and coordinate their outfits. There is no fashion sense like gay fashion sense. :alien:
Ok, this made me laugh.....LOL!

Hhahahhahaha! I just almost spit out my lemonade on the computer when I read this hahahahha. Very True JN.

Well hanks has worn a rainbow belt to the outing before. And jake needs all the help he can get.

The trash talk in here today reminds me of a strip club on a Tuesday afternoon.

Well hanks has worn a rainbow belt to the outing before. And jake needs all the help he can get.

Hanks is halfway there with all the pink he wore at the outing. I'm proud of the man.

Vacant with fat chicks dancing?

It's all fun and games until someone gets a dollar stuck somewhere they don't want to. Sounds like Cookie REALLY loved that blouse...

B squad is present and accounted for!

Vacant with fat chicks dancing?

Do you see Yorkem? Its like bad rashes and C-Sections. You dont even want to look, because its too painful.

Do you see Yorkem? Its like bad rashes and C-Sections. You dont even want to look, because its too painful.

LMAO - hey, that's my teammate your talking about. He is lurking though.....

I betcha Hanks does a nice little jig on stage - right up his alley.

Do you see Yorkem? Like seeing Team Paradise at the top of the leaderboard on Sunday afternoon at the Morgan Cup. You dont even want to look, because its too painful.

My thoughts exactly.

Bwahahahahaha!

Back