Bettinardi Putter Thread

Personally I think it would pay for itself if you don't plan on buying anything there and just go to meet the guys, see the stuff, and get some fun golf in. I'm sure the bag they give you could fetch a decent price for someone that couldn't make it, and the golf is included with the 250. I think the price for a regular round on the course is 85$.

Lmao not buy anything? That wouldn't be possible. I'm scared of going. It's not the price of the social it's flight and hotel. It be close to a grand for me before I even get out there. It's def on my list next year. Plus I'll snag some left over stuff this year for sure already got my eyes on some things.

Lmao not buy anything? That wouldn't be possible. I'm scared of going. It's not the price of the social it's flight and hotel. It be close to a grand for me before I even get out there. It's def on my list next year. Plus I'll snag some left over stuff this year for sure already got my eyes on some things.

Haha, you're probably right. I live very close to Tinley Park so I didn't think about the cost of hotel/airfare. I'm a mallet man and I know they have two new models (mallets) they're releasing this year. One they have already released, but the other is very hush hush.

i picked up a BB27 about a week or so ago and been rolling it the last few times out...love it. i think it will be replacing the scotty...i MAY send it out to the putter lounge before it gets any nicks or anything in it...

also, do you guys know of any place to get bettinardi headcovers (all different kinds) online aside from their regular site? mine is the stock white and i wanna keep it and not game it so i keep it clean.

http://bettinardiltd.com/collections/putters The headcovers are sick and really like the kool laid grips.

Haha, you're probably right. I live very close to Tinley Park so I didn't think about the cost of hotel/airfare. I'm a mallet man and I know they have two new models (mallets) they're releasing this year. One they have already released, but the other is very hush hush.

yeah im excited to see what they come out with ive seen some stuff but i don't think its been released or not yet. the japanese model has my attention for sure.

my god who would spend that much on a putter or headcover! RIDICULOUS i tell you! lol

:quiet: You probably don't want to know how much my current gamer costed.

:quiet: You probably don't want to know how much my current gamer costed.

HEAVY dose of sarcasm there from Buck just so ya know Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a signature series #2 or something similar with 1/2 toe hang and 35". Buck, feed me some Betti knowledge.

yeah im excited to see what they come out with ive seen some stuff but i don't think its been released or not yet. the japanese model has my attention for sure.

Hi Andrew...have something really cool for you. I'll e,ail you later tonight :)

Thank you again for your support !

Jimmy

Hi Andrew...have something really cool for you. I'll e,ail you later tonight :)

Thank you again for your support !

Jimmy

Oh Boy now i just got excited.

Looking for a signature series #2 or something similar with 1/2 toe hang and 35". Buck, feed me some Betti knowledge.

Vince ill PM you, might have some thing that may work for you.

Copper Love<3

009.jpg

0062.jpg

0054.jpg

017.jpg

0112.jpg

020.jpg

very nice Undaunted, i love my Copper HMM. i really like the second one too the alignment aid looks like it would fit my eye really well.

very nice Undaunted, i love my Copper HMM. i really like the second one too the alignment aid looks like it would fit my eye really well.

It actually helps me a ton; it was the first time I tried out dual site lines and I was surprised at how well it helped me line up putts, along with it being Centershafted. This one I had for a little while, but I just couldn't putt worth a darn with it. (Nick has it now if anyone may be interested)

cu3.png

011.jpg

0022.jpg

Man those copper putters are gorgeous!

i know this isn't as nice as some of my others. and i got 2 more BEAUTIES coming in a week or 2 but the deal i got on this one was too good to pass up. This putter is MINT! and i wanted to mess with a CS with a FIT face so this was a cheap investment.

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

I like that.. I will be getting a CS for next putter but not sure what type.. Either a betti or aeemore

I like that.. I will be getting a CS for next putter but not sure what type.. Either a betti or aeemore

im partial to Betti.... if you didn't already know. lol

Ha! That I knew! Maybe I'll get a betti just for you cause I know at least someone would appreciate it!!

there really aren't a lot of CS to pick from in the production line. only 1 in the BB line this year BB35.... solid putter though. i just ordered a custom CS thats the one thats holding up the rest of my current order. i think its gonna be one of my go to putters. has a great alignment for my eye and should fit my stroke really well.

I ordered a BB32 that I tried at Demo Day and am really looking forward to getting it. Its at Vibrant Golf getting an all black shaft right now. The feel was great when I rolled it in Orlando.

I ordered a BB32 that I tried at Demo Day and am really looking forward to getting it. Its at Vibrant Golf getting an all black shaft right now. The feel was great when I rolled it in Orlando.

You'll definitely enjoy that one!

Undaunted - that is a gorgeous putter! A work of art on a stick

Back