Bettinardi Putter Thread

Found it (thanks Google), the finish name is "Borealis Black". Sexiest finish I've ever seen.

Looks orangish must be the glare or something. Very nice either way.

Looks orangish must be the glare or something. Very nice either way.

Thanks, bro. It's a blackish gold with rainbow reflections depending on how the light hits it...here's a "normal" pic of it:

post-31742-0-15243600-1309882528_thumb.jpg

Found it (thanks Google), the finish name is "Borealis Black". Sexiest finish I've ever seen.

Same color as my Betti, durable as well. Beautiful putter man!

Wow, all these putters make me drool.

Custom BB2 with DASS Plugs got a chance to mess with it on the putting green today it is so soft i was surprised especially since it didn't have the FIT Face. i see myself gaming this once the weather gets nicer and the greens aren't so sandy and fertilized.

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

Last edited:
That looks incredible Buck! Not sure I could ever putt without an alignment line, but it is great looking nonetheless.

That looks incredible Buck! Not sure I could ever putt without an alignment line, but it is great looking nonetheless.

thats what the middle plug is for! lol i have used a similar putter one of my lajosi's actually and i had good success with it. which actually surprised me. this will def be going out on the course once and a while.

No time to get new pictures, but her are a couple in my stash. These boys just know how to make shiny objects:

P1030474.jpg

P1030092.jpg

i saw a used scotty at golf galaxy with that kind of color scheme goin' on.. my dad and i couldn't stand it..

Last edited:
i picked up a BB27 about a week or so ago and been rolling it the last few times out...love it. i think it will be replacing the scotty...i MAY send it out to the putter lounge before it gets any nicks or anything in it...

also, do you guys know of any place to get bettinardi headcovers (all different kinds) online aside from their regular site? mine is the stock white and i wanna keep it and not game it so i keep it clean.

i picked up a BB27 about a week or so ago and been rolling it the last few times out...love it. i think it will be replacing the scotty...i MAY send it out to the putter lounge before it gets any nicks or anything in it...

also, do you guys know of any place to get bettinardi headcovers (all different kinds) online aside from their regular site? mine is the stock white and i wanna keep it and not game it so i keep it clean.

theres usually a bunch on ebay depending on what kind you are looking for. but your prob gonna pay more for any other besides the ones on Bettis site cause anything else are all limited edition covers.

I tried a really nice lefty BB32 at Demo Day. Anyone happen to know if it was the 2010 or 2011 model and weight wise if its 332g or 348g? I think it was at last years Outing as well.

Looks like Bettinardi has opened a new fitting facility in Atlanta: http://www.bettinardi.com/news/145

Damn you to THP, Damn you to HELL!! I did NOT need to know this. I just bought my pre-owned Ping Anser even though I loved the Bettis I was rolling at PGA SS....and now THIS. Does anyone want to buy a slightly used Ping Anser 1, orange dot???

Giddy on up there Rusty and slide them a little plastic. I have visited their Tinley Park location and was impressed. I will be checking this one out too.

TapAhoy!

I'd post some copper putters I own for you guys but I'm not allowed =[

I'd post some copper putters I own for you guys but I'm not allowed =[

A few more posts and you wii be good to go. Love the look of those copper ones but I still have yet to roll one myself.

my copper Betti with the fit face is by far the softest feeling putter i have ever rolled. thing is amazing.

my copper Betti with the fit face is by far the softest feeling putter i have ever rolled. thing is amazing.

Queen Bee?

Queen Bee?

i don't believe the queen bee is copper. its just a finish, i posed pics back in this thread of my copper Half Moon Mallet.

i don't believe the queen bee is copper. its just a finish, i posed pics back in this thread of my copper Half Moon Mallet.

word...

Damn!!! I love this putter Buckjob!! That is just beautiful... C'est magnifique!!

Queen Bee?

Queen Bee is retail, Bettinardi doesn't make any retail Coppers, just limited. Social is coming up, which I may or may not be going to, so we should be seeing a bunch of new stuff in June:act-up:

U old schoolers know that I love the Bettis! That first putter Buckjob is gorgeous!!!! I love the way it looks. Will surf the others later...

And just to enable u all - if u need a Betti, contact me. I'll see what I can do for you. Pm or call the shop.

Queen Bee is retail, Bettinardi doesn't make any retail Coppers, just limited. Social is coming up, which I may or may not be going to, so we should be seeing a bunch of new stuff in June:act-up:

yeah i really wanna go but i think its gonna cost me to much. plus if i don't go thats almost enough for another putter. lol

yeah i really wanna go but i think its gonna cost me to much. plus if i don't go thats almost enough for another putter. lol

Personally I think it would pay for itself if you don't plan on buying anything there and just go to meet the guys, see the stuff, and get some fun golf in. I'm sure the bag they give you could fetch a decent price for someone that couldn't make it, and the golf is included with the 250. I think the price for a regular round on the course is 85$.

Back