Status
Not open for further replies.
TourEdge GeoMax Stand Bag $59.99 https://www.caddiesbag.com/

touredge_geomax_stand_bag_blue_400.jpg

Good deal rafdo!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Good deal rafdo!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk
I've already got my 2 dz on the way, jumped on it right away :)

I've already got my 2 dz on the way, jumped on it right away :)

That is a great deal dude. Man, its tempting haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

This deal is still going on. Multi Product Sale @ golfdealsandsteals, too many to list. All iron sets are on sale for Memorial Day weekend. http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

The Golf Warehouse is going to update their page every hour today with a new deal, in addition to what they've got marked down.

This is a last minute question, but how do you use the Edwin Watts 20% off one item? There's no coupon code listed?

This is a last minute question, but how do you use the Edwin Watts 20% off one item? There's no coupon code listed?

Put it in cart should automatically apply I believe

Hmm, trying to add a Cleveland Classic driver and the discount is not showing up. I wonder if it's excluded from the promo, it shows up on page 2 after you click "shop now" from the promo link though. I was really hoping it would work, that would knock $60 off the CC, plus the $50 mail in rebate, brings it to under $200.

It must be excluded. I just tried adding another club and it applied it to that one automatically. That would have been a sweet deal on the CC, especially since there is no sales tax in my state! Oh well, looks like I'll be making a trip to GS this week, the CC is not excluded from their promo.

Hmm, trying to add a Cleveland Classic driver and the discount is not showing up. I wonder if it's excluded from the promo, it shows up on page 2 after you click "shop now" from the promo link though. I was really hoping it would work, that would knock $60 off the CC, plus the $50 mail in rebate, brings it to under $200.

Maybe it's over? I was pondering a 588 last night and put it in the cart and it showed up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back