Ian Poulter Design Unxboxing

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Well JB and I have been talking about these clothes for a while and we are so excited they have arrived. Here are a few pictures of the items we got from Ian Poulter Design. A full review and company profile will be coming in the next few weeks.

504145344_iWCeX-L.jpg

504145215_XrtT8-L.jpg

Okay, so sending this stuff back is going to hurt. Those black white and red plaid shorts are some of the nicest we have ever seen. Quality is there in every piece.

I know what you mean MO. This stuff is very pricey. We just got word that the fall season is confirmed to be a little cheaper.

Ever since I saw Ian Poulter Designs, I loved every product. Echoing MO's thoughts, too expensive for me.

I don't want to know what those belts cost, but I love them.

WOW! All I've got on this one....could you imagine having a closet full of that to pick from every day?! :twist: That's me getting to choose today's outfit out of THAT closet!

But you could get the sale belt buckle and put it on any belt you wanted.

But you could get the sale belt buckle and put it on any belt you wanted.

You're just trying to tempt me!

You got me. But i must say they look even better on than sitting there. I told them today that I may have lost one of the belts. hehe. It did not go over well.

You got me. But i must say they look even better on than sitting there. I told them today that I may have lost one of the belts. hehe. It did not go over well.

It's on your waist, JB!

I'm sorry call me immature, I love the clothing, but that logo makes me giggle like a school girl.

Back