Weekend of April 4-5

Today when GG gets home from work, we are hopping in the car and driving over to Championsgate Omni Resort for a relaxing weekend of Spa, Shopping, and nothing else. Next week we are crazy busy with virtually 3 contests starting up within 7 days. So wwe thought we may as well take advantage of it.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate.aspx

Today when GG gets home from work, we are hopping in the car and driving over to Championsgate Omni Resort for a relaxing weekend of Spa, Shopping, and nothing else. Next week we are crazy busy with virtually 3 contests starting up within 7 days. So wwe thought we may as well take advantage of it.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate.aspx

My prediction: they come back married. :alien2:

Nope...

We arrived at Championsgate Omni and it is as beautiful as we remember it. Time for relaxation.

We arrived at Championsgate Omni and it is as beautiful as we remember it. Time for relaxation.

Then for goodness sake, turn off the computer, hit the hot tub, and open the champagne!

Enjoy your weekend, JB and GG!

I should be headed out golfing (weather permitting) on Saturday, might even play 18 if time allows for the first time this year.

I'm getting 18 in tomorrow afternoon. It's my birthday weekend so I'm hoping to play again on Sunday. Happy Birthay Dent.

I'm getting 18 in tomorrow afternoon. It's my birthday weekend so I'm hoping to play again on Sunday. Happy Birthay Dent.

Well, Happy Birthday and go get yourself on the calendar.

That would be amazing, but that is much more a fantasy than reality. We eat, sleep, and breath THP. Plus we brought our puppy with us so we can't leave her alone for too long.

Well, what fun are YOU? Hey, just think of us as a bunch of teenagers, and you two are the parents who've gone away for the weekend and told us to behave ourselves.
f_partytimem_c90cdf9.gif

I wen tot the range for my b-day, I just fooled around because my bal hitting is so good.

I am planning on going out to practice today and play 18 holes with my husband. My husband purchased a new driver yesterday and wants to see how it performs to his current one.

I wen tot the range for my b-day, I just fooled around because my bal hitting is so good.

You're very modest aren't you!

hehe

im going to catch 9 or 18 later today

I just got done mowing. Windy as heck out there.

I just got done mowing. Windy as heck out there.

Here too. My neighbor's golf net blew over(one of the large ones you can stand in and hit any club). His fence stopped it from going into the street. I think it has to be pretty windy to blow over a net.:doh:

Just got back from a Duet Massage and body wrap with GG. Two full hours of bliss. Felt good after the last few days.

Here too. My neighbor's golf net blew over(one of the large ones you can stand in and hit any club). His fence stopped it from going into the street. I think it has to be pretty windy to blow over a net.:doh:

Wow no kidding!

Took my new driver to the range today. I really love my Nike SQ Tour, but the Callaway FT-i LCG with the Matrix shaft is a monster. The Nike might be coming out of the bag soon.

Took my new driver to the range today. I really love my Nike SQ Tour, but the Callaway FT-i LCG with the Matrix shaft is a monster. The Nike might be coming out of the bag soon.

What shaft do you have in your Tour?

Blue Board

How do you like that combo? I ask because my swing coach in Oregon is a Nike staffer and can get me good deals on Nike clubs.

How do you like that combo? I ask because my swing coach in Oregon is a Nike staffer and can get me good deals on Nike clubs.

I love the Nike Tour. Very solid feel. Easy to work the ball either way.

So far, it's been a good weekend. Hit 3 buckets at the range today and finally adjusted from a baseball grip to an overlap grip. Made some other adjustments and my driver is straightening out when I remember to use the adjusted swing/setup.

After that, played a different executive course and had a decent round at 19 over par. Went back to pick up my fiance at work, and she drug me out shopping. She ended up getting me 2 new camp shirts, 3 new golf polos, and I think we're heading to Orlando tomorrow to look for some golf shorts since she couldn't find anything she liked on me at the local mall. Then we finished the afternoon off with dinner at Shells.

Back