Wegmans LPGA Championship (Spoilers)

big weezy misses one from 1.5 ft, and it wasnt even like it was a lip out, she flat missed the hell out of it. I've seen her with what seems like half a dozen different putting styles this year. Time for her to pick one and stick with it for a while. You're never going to be comfortable with the flat stick if you keep changing it!

big weezy misses one from 1.5 ft, and it wasnt even like it was a lip out, she flat missed the hell out of it. I've seen her with what seems like half a dozen different putting styles this year. Time for her to pick one and stick with it for a while. You're never going to be comfortable with the flat stick if you keep changing it!

The yips at age 23 or whatever? Her career is in serious jeopardy.

I hate that they broke away from coverage of this while the leader and players in T2 positions on the front page of the leaderboard were still only through 7 holes

I hate that they broke away from coverage of this while the leader and players in T2 positions on the front page of the leaderboard were still only through 7 holes

Its so lame they show the crappy champions tour over this. Watching old guys golf is terrible. Especially kenny perry.

agreed. Play the champions tour at 5 am when the old people that want to watch it are up! haha

Seems like LPGA always gets the short end of the stick, they have like 2.5 hours coverage at the most!

The sushi is so good....IT watches SethO

Oh Wegman's how I miss you. I wish it would come to the eastern part of New York.

agreed. Play the champions tour at 5 am when the old people that want to watch it are up! haha

Seriously! I mean, don't they have early bird dinner specials at 2pm to get to?

I mostly agree. What the announcers said back at the start of the season is that she keeps switching to find what is most comfortable so she can then stick to whatever that is and get reps, reps, reps. I'd like to see her go back to Stockton, who focuses more on the mentality than the stroke.

I don't know why but I just get this sense that she is about to get her putting going and when she does her confidence will be back and she will start competing, and maybe winning again.

I feel like she keeps playing, which does some good, but she's in bad need of alot of practice. Even though I'm sure she's practicing, when she goes out on the course, and doesn't play up to her own expectations, it's even more damaging that simply not playing. I see her very much like Tiger, where she's struggling, and the LPGA needs her to get back on the stick and draw the crowds.

Paula Creamer's third on #4 was brilliant, one hop then backspin pulled it out of the fringe back to pin high.

Reminiscent of Furyk's shot last weekend.

Karin Sjodin almost dunked an albatross from 250 out on the 8th, but it one hopped and stopped for a tap-in eagle.

Seems like LPGA always gets the short end of the stick, they have like 2.5 hours coverage at the most!

I resemble that remark. Seriously though I would rather watch the women play, their game just amazes me.

that shot Paula hit was great, and Sjodin's was unreal! This has been a truly great tournament so far.

Disappointing day for the Americans, especially Paula Creamer. While she's still in it, Paula left a potentially great round out on the course.

Saw where Cheyene Woods shot a +10 and missed the cut, but she did beat Michelle Wie who shot a +12.

But what about Alison Curdt?? She shot a +33..OUCH!

that back nine did her in for sure. 3 bogeys coming in. At least she's not too far off the lead, maybe she can go low tomorrow.

Saw where Cheyene Woods shot a +10 and missed the cut, but she did beat Michelle Wie who shot a +12.

Fortunately, Ms. Woods doesn't fall back on excuses and talk about getting more reps in like her more esteemed uncle LOL.

Wie is a hot mess. Maybe she will be more consistent now that college is over for her.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Wie is a hot mess. Maybe she will be more consistent now that college is over for her.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Doubtful. Wie's problem isn't her golf ability (physical). Her problem is inside her head (mental). She lacks the confidence and assuredness she possessed when she was a teenager.

its definitely a mental thing for her. It seems like she's waay over thinking the game. She's got so many different thoughts from things that so many people have told her that she can't concentrate on what she needs to anymore.

its definitely a mental thing for her. It seems like she's waay over thinking the game. She's got so many different thoughts from things that so many people have told her that she can't concentrate on what she needs to anymore.

Exactly. Interestingly enough, I think the same about Tiger Woods.

Tiger has all the physical tools and golf ability to win consistently (or as consistently as one can reasonably do when it comes to golf). But he's a mess inside his end (mental). Watching Tiger this year at the Masters was very telling, as he completely lost his composure by the 16th hole when he kicked his wedge.

I sincerely hope both Tiger and Wie can get back to that place in their minds where they can have fun and enjoy playing golf again.

Wie's putting is eerily similar to Tigers. 6 years ago both of them would look at anything within 10 feet, walk up and confidently knock them in. Now they (Tiger getting to a lesser extent) are studying them intently and being very cautious with the speeds, which is causing more break than they're used to and therefore missed putts.

Hey they just talked about stacy Lewis's scoliosis. I've never heard that story before.

In all seriousness it is pretty miraculous but talking about it every single tournament shes jn contention gets really old.

Peterson with a sweet putt there for the lead. Very good leaderboard, has the make up for a good afternoon

Back