What are you reading?

Started A Feast for Crows last night. About 100 pages in so far.

You ever read Terry Pratchett? I highly suggest his works.

Nope. Got a specific title in mind? What kind of stuff does he write

Nope. Got a specific title in mind? What kind of stuff does he write

He co-wrote Good Omens with Neil Gaimen, that would be a good one to start with.

Check out http://www.lspace.org/

Kind of hard to explain, satirical humor set in a fantasy world, maybe.
If you want to jump into the Discworld series I think I'd start with Mort, you can always go back and read the earlier ones and not all of them tie into each other.

Currently I'm actually reading the book of Enoch. I hope that starts up this discussion again.

For Immediate Release... a great PR book by Ronn Torossian

A friend said I should pick up The big miss, so I got it last night. Hopefully it's as good as he says.

Unconscious Putting by Dave Stockton

Unconscious Putting by Dave Stockton

I liked that book. I think it made me look at reading greens differently

I liked that book. I think it made me look at reading greens differently

Yeah. There's a lot to take in. I like the overall message about confidence and being positive. It will take some practice to get the feel part down though.

Vince Flynn books...Just finished term limits and 1/2 through American Assassin..Spy novels, good reads...

I'm rereading the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks.

Still trying to get through the Andre Agassi biography, then I'm starting The Sportswriter by Richard Ford.

Has anyone read Miracle on the 17th Green by James Patterson?

The Drops of God, a Japanese Manga focusing on high profile wines.

Anything Clive Cussler.. I'm not a big reader but most of his books I can't put down.. Love the suspense.

I havent found a book to get in to since finishing that series

I just finished the trilogy in less than two weeks........and I am not really a "reader". Even my wife, who is not into anything even remotely futuristic is ripping through the books!

I am studying for an insurance designation. Currently reading "Business Law for Insurance Professionals". It is as boring as it sounds too! :banghead:

At the grave of the unknown fisherman by John Geirach - great book if you like fly fishing.

Clash of kings.

Bossypants - Tina Fey

Just finished Brutal by Kevin Weeks. Now reading In fifty years we'll all be chicks- Adam corolla....for the 4th time.

Last edited:
Back