Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ this;
one-x-vs-gs3-1-550x410.jpg

Ive been doing some serious Galaxy SIII reading tonight, I think I need one.

S3 also gets 50GB of DropBox storage. So not sure why the argument of 25GB for the OneX is even on there.

Wow, that's funny. Looks like HTC and the One X is sweating the S3. I might need to check the S3 out...

Oh, and I almost forgot: I LOLed at "The One X is lighter, feels slimmer and looks way better."

Oh, and I almost forgot: I LOLed at "The One X is lighter, feels slimmer and looks way better."

Nothing like a subjective measurement to justify an answer.

Im a huge fan of HTC phones, and have been drooling over the One X, but after reading up a ton on the SG3, I will be getting one. Looking forward to the jump back to Android.

You can't get me to give up my Razr MAXX at this time. The battery life alone wins it for me, for now. The GS3 is very appealing, but I will stay with my Razr; especially if the ICS upgrade happens tomorrow, as is rumored to happen.

That's what I'm thinking. That are the new phone that is rumored about by HTC on Verizon in a few months.

Im a huge fan of HTC phones, and have been drooling over the One X, but after reading up a ton on the SG3, I will be getting one. Looking forward to the jump back to Android.

What's this new HTC phone coming to Verizon in a few months?

I will say this about iOS 6....the feature that I use the most on my Android phone is turn-by-turn navigation via Google Maps, so Apple had to come up with something similar. I'd love the integration with all of the other Apple devices that I have if I went to the Iphone, but not having navigation was a deal-breaker for me up until now. I guess I'll wait until later this year to see about the new Iphone vs. new Android phones that are coming out. For me, the Galaxy S3 is just too big, I can't handle a 4.8 inch screen and scroll with one hand.

I will say this about iOS 6....the feature that I use the most on my Android phone is turn-by-turn navigation via Google Maps, so Apple had to come up with something similar. I'd love the integration with all of the other Apple devices that I have if I went to the Iphone, but not having navigation was a deal-breaker for me up until now. I guess I'll wait until later this year to see about the new Iphone vs. new Android phones that are coming out. For me, the Galaxy S3 is just too big, I can't handle a 4.8 inch screen and scroll with one hand.

I use the navigation like every day, such an awesome feature.

From what I have read about the roadmap of phones coming out on Verizon later this year, HTC will be offering a device that will rival the Samsung Note (phablet, if you will).

I am kind of surprised that the only other new offering that HTC has on Verizon is the Droid Incredible 4G, it's basically a rebranded OneS.

From what I have read about the roadmap of phones coming out on Verizon later this year, HTC will be offering a device that will rival the Samsung Note (phablet, if you will).

I am kind of surprised that the only other new offering that HTC has on Verizon is the Droid Incredible 4G, it's basically a rebranded OneS.

Hmm, shouldn't they wait to see whether phablets are popular or did I miss a memo on the Note's success?

Screw all this phone pondering. I am and will continue to be an iPhone guy. I'm not a fanboy who thinks they can do no wrong, bib you just can't argue a phone's reliability. I've had iPhone's for 3 1/2 years now and never once had one crash on me. Had a two week stint with the SGII and one week with the Galaxy Nexus and both straight up froze on me, lagged on me hardcore, and the SGII actually just stopped working altogether. Plus Androids have about 2-3 too many screen taps required to do anything!

My ponder comes in the form of the "New" iPad. To go wifi or cellular and wifi version. That is the question.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

There's already an Iphone thread if you want to go talk about your Iphone there haha I joke man.

Guy would not budge on giving a better price on the One X.

Definitely ordering a Samsung Galaxy S3, just trying to figure out when they will be shipping.

Definitely ordering a Samsung Galaxy S3, just trying to figure out when they will be shipping.

Will be eager to hear your feedback on it, as this is the phone that might be replacing my Evo3D.

Will be eager to hear your feedback on it, as this is the phone that might be replacing my Evo3D.
This review/video sold me...
[video=youtube;8wY525-TxJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8wY525-TxJ0[/video]

That does look like a nice phone but I still hate the dumb back plastic case. Why does Samsung always go cheap on that?

Screw all this phone pondering. I am and will continue to be an iPhone guy. I'm not a fanboy who thinks they can do no wrong, bib you just can't argue a phone's reliability. I've had iPhone's for 3 1/2 years now and never once had one crash on me. Had a two week stint with the SGII and one week with the Galaxy Nexus and both straight up froze on me, lagged on me hardcore, and the SGII actually just stopped working altogether. Plus Androids have about 2-3 too many screen taps required to do anything!

My ponder comes in the form of the "New" iPad. To go wifi or cellular and wifi version. That is the question.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Depends on where you are and what you're going to be using it for. I went wifi since I just need it for 80% casual 20% business and there's enough free wifi where I go that's can just use that. In a pinch some folks will just tether. If its in constant use and you're in an area that doesn't have wifi proliferation then it would be wise to go cell. Just make sure you put as much storage as you can. I didnt think I'd need the 64 but now Im happy I did.

In my world, I think my MBP just crapped out on me. I was hoping it would last until next year so I can get an updated iMac but stuff happens. Hoping there's a warranty loophole to my issue but if not I'll have to weigh out the cost of repair vs a new one. Gah!

Yeah that video may have sold me as well...

That does look like a nice phone but I still hate the dumb back plastic case. Why does Samsung always go cheap on that?

The back annoys me, but I will bet that there will be some pretty sweet aftermarket back cases to go with the SG3 since its so easy to pop on and off.

The back annoys me, but I will bet that there will be some pretty sweet aftermarket back cases to go with the SG3 since its so easy to pop on and off.

This is true. Other then that my other areas of concern are every Samsung Ive had has had trouble connecting to GPS and the screen will look great indoors and terrible outside. Outside performance isnt really a huge deal but still something that bugs.

From what I have read/seen it looks like the big 4 carriers in the US will be shipping G SIII sometime in late June to early July. I personally think Samsung knocked it out of the park with this phone and cant wait to get my hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back