Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 posts for Hacker and the record for most people on forum all within 10 minutes.

Hacker is all warm and fuzzy feeling:D for his 100th post(again)

Until he deletes a bunch more tech posts! (before he made them not count!)

Congrats, again, Hacker!

100.jpg

Yup!! And the scary thing is I've seen a few young women lately with 80s outfits. Please tell me it's not coming back!

Well, we've spent the past couple of years reviving the '70s--down to the snug sacks. Time for a new decade. Football shoulder pads on women, anyone?

We just broke the record for users on at one time. Congrats guys.

Hooray for us!

Hacker is all warm and fuzzy feeling:D for his 100th post(again)

If you like 100, you'll love 250! Congrats again.

And I guess I just passed 3,900. That's sick. And not in a good way.

If you like 100, you'll love 250! Congrats again.

And I guess I just passed 3,900. That's sick. And not in a good way.

Congrats Claire, be careful though, Hacker has a thing for Cougars!!(or so he told me when we were in college together).

Congrats Claire. I think it is a good thing. 4k is just around the corner.

Congrats Claire, be careful though, Hacker has a thing for Cougars!!(or so he told me when we were in college together).

I think that means I need to change my avatar again? To someone born in the 20th century?

Congrats Dent. 4000 should be just around the corner.

LOL, congrats to both of you, and LOVE those two smilies Claire!

Dent: you won't before 4,000 but I'd lay odds you're first to 5,000 unless you take some time off here.

Dent: you won't before 4,000 but I'd lay odds you're first to 5,000 unless you take some time off here.

I can't beleive I have so many posts already.. what have I even talked about with all those posts..

Claire is going to try hard to get to 5000 i know it :D

ahah flop.

Jk Claire, I won't ever catch you.

You'll have your chance soon, Dent. We'll be off to the land of pay-to-use-the-Internet soon enough.

Online user record broke again tonight. Unbelievable.

Online user record broke again tonight. Unbelievable.
I wouldnt call it unbelievable. This is the best golf forum there is, so its only natural that more and more people will start posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back