Allow myself to introduce myself...

GolfKahuna

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, my name is Marcelo and I was born and raised in Kansas City, MO. I took up golf late in life but have gotten better with the help of my good friends a the Robin Nigro Golf Academy. I try to play as much as I can and also practice as often as possible. My goal 10 years ago was to be good enough to play on the Champions Tour but so far the process is taking longer than I thought. More to come...

Aloha Kahuna! Always good to see another Kansas City area person here.

Let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself

Good morning,

My names Ron and I've been playing for the last 8 years. I started in England so I'm used to playing in the rain, and with my recent move to Florida I'm trying to get used to Snow Birds slowing down play as well as Thunder Storms causing hell for short periods of time. All in all, good fun though.

And of course it's the Masters, so the golf senses are hightened.

Welcome to THP rdukeshire.

Welcome both parties. Where in FL are you?

Welcome to THP, Kahuna!

I'm also new around here. My name is Jason, i live in Fort Lauderdale. I have been playing for about 5 years, picked up golf while in the military. I feel in love with this website after reading the Driver review now i'm hooked :comp:

Glad you joined us JM. We are a fun bunch around here and have a great time. Dont forget to check out our contest section. We have a few great ones going on right now.

Welcome to THP!

Hi Jason, glad you joined us! Enjoy yourself.

Wow I love seeing all these new members. I want to give a very huge Welcome to THP to everyone!!! I am so glad everyone found us :)

Welcome Marcelo, Ron and Jason.

Hey Kahuna, where do you usually play at?

Meh, she's busy getting ready to go on her vacation.:beat-up:

I'm busy dealing with Hubby's ritual pre-vacation freakout. He's currently obsessing over our web site banner. But I'll get you later.

Welcome, guys.

Where you goin Claire?

I'll tell you when I get back--I'm weird about posting my kids' location on a public web site.

Welcome aboard guys.

Welcome to THP you guys!

Welcome to THP everyone!

Back