Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wear enough glowing shirts, can you still get through airport security?

Hmmm... maybe this time, I'll get someone to print "Pitch & b*tch" for me. (Sure summed up my game today!)

Well, it's not on a golf ball, but will one of these do for now?

pitchandbitch2.jpg
pitchandbitch.jpg

I love them, but I have a feeling I could never get on a course in either of those.

Or Minor Park. Or quite a few, actually! Especially with the one on the right.

Or Minor Park. Or quite a few, actually! Especially with the one on the right.

I prefer the one on the right! A nice complement to my black Tattoo husband beater.

Does "Pitch and b*tch" have some non-golf meaning?

Free Callaway Ball Personalization

Free Callaway Ball Personalization

Callaway is also offering free personalization for a limited time.
http://www.callawaygolf.com/global/en-us/specialoffers/mother'sandfather'sdaypersonalization.html

header.jpg

balls.jpg

AnIdealGift.gif

• Available from April 1 – June 23, 2009
  • Mother’s Day orders received by April 24 are guaranteed delivery by May 8
  • Father’s Day orders received by June 1 are guaranteed delivery by June 19
  • Available in black, red, blue or green block letters with three lines, a maximum of 20 characters per line, or one of the two LineRite options
LineRite.jpg

FooterBalls.jpg

Nickent 3DX RC #3 Hybrid: $25 + 10 shipping

Nickent 3DX RC #3 Hybrid: $25 + 10 shipping

1 day deal:
http://www.1daysports.com/

NKT3DXRC-EB0309.jpg

- Men’s Right Hand Only
- #3 Hybrid I-Wood
- Loft is 20 Degrees
- Shafts are UST SR 2.5 Graphite
- Flex is Regular
- Length is Standard
- First Quality, Brand New Clubs, not used
- Normal Retail is $179.99
- Your 1DaySports price is $24.99
- $9.99 shipping
- Happy Golfing!

1 day deal:
http://www.1daysports.com/

NKT3DXRC-EB0309.jpg

- Men’s Right Hand Only
- #3 Hybrid I-Wood
- Loft is 20 Degrees
- Shafts are UST SR 2.5 Graphite
- Flex is Regular
- Length is Standard
- First Quality, Brand New Clubs, not used
- Normal Retail is $179.99
- Your 1DaySports price is $24.99
- $9.99 shipping
- Happy Golfing!

Keep on posting these deals.. waiting till you find one for Black Adidas or a Dymo driver Harry.

Golfsmith - 15% off 1 item of $50 or more

Golfsmith - 15% off 1 item of $50 or more

Expires Monday.

EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_01.gif

EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_02.gif

EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_03.gif

EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_05.gif

EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_06.gif
EPS914MA1_EPS914MA1_04.jpg

If you have a Golf USA nearby, I just got these via email. Good for the month of April:

2.jpg

5.jpg

If you have a Golf USA nearby, I just got these via email. Good for the month of April:

2.jpg

5.jpg

haha, that first one is a rip. They charge $1 to install it..so it's $1 off. LOL

I'll check out the 2nd one. Golf USA is the only nearby golf store to me.

The second one is a rip as well, they just bring you in to fit you to your driver, then recommend a different one for you to buy.

Anyone else think this BUY A NIKE SQ SUMO2 5900 AND GET A FREE NIKE SQ SUMO FWY WOOD OF YOUR CHOICE is a REALLY good deal? I wasn't going to go after the square driver, I was going to get the 5000, but this is REALLY drawing my interest.
It also helps when you have a friend that raves about the 5900 endlessly.

Anyone else think this BUY A NIKE SQ SUMO2 5900 AND GET A FREE NIKE SQ SUMO FWY WOOD OF YOUR CHOICE is a REALLY good deal? I wasn't going to go after the square driver, I was going to get the 5000, but this is REALLY drawing my interest.
It also helps when you have a friend that raves about the 5900 endlessly.

I was gonnna take up that offer, but I want the dymo. That's a really good deal.

I cannot stand the 5900, so no, I did not think it was a good deal. Liked the 5900 fairway though.

I cannot stand the 5900, so no, I did not think it was a good deal. Liked the 5900 fairway though.

Jb not sure if you did this, but for some reason I flicked the head of the driver and it felt like plastic, it was soo weird. I do love the sound though, but when i flicked it with my finger the driver felt like pure plastic.

Jb not sure if you did this, but for some reason I flicked the head of the driver and it felt like plastic, it was soo weird. I do love the sound though, but when i flicked it with my finger the driver felt like pure plastic.

I assure you that the 5300 is much, much, much worse than the 5900 in terms of sound.

What's the difference between the 5000, 5300, and 5900? Is it different year's models, or what? (I suppose I could look this up but it's easier to let you guys who followed the Nike equipment tell me.)

4950 and 5300 are the last years round and square ones, respectively. The 5000 and 5900 are the newer ones, round and square, respectively.
None of these are NEW, though, due to the Dymo.

I swear they put up that 15% off thing almost every other day just to blast it out to emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back