Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so ashamed my bachelors is in english lol.

JB I agree with you, at first I saw something different, just because Harry brought it up, and then While you stare it at, it doesn't look like it at all.

I posted this in Golf Style as well but for those looking for some Golftini gear enter Golf25 at checkout and you will recieve a 25% discount. This is for THP readers only!!

Nikon Callaway Golf Lr1200 Laser Rangefinder - $236.99

Nikon Callaway Golf Lr1200 Laser Rangefinder - $236.99

http://www.buy.com/prod/nikon-8365-callaway-golf-lr1200-laser-rangefinder/q/loc/111/210991248.html

This seems like a good deal if you are in the market for a laser rangefinder.

$236.99 and Free Shipping.

210991248.jpg

Description from Callaway Golf:

LR1200 RANGEFINDER TOURNAMENT CADDY MODEL
The LR1200 Rangefinder, the flagship model of the Callaway Golf lineup, provides quick and accurate distance measurement up to 1,200 yards (1,100 meters) and features First Target Priority Mode.

• 7X Monocular
  • Fast, simple one-touch measurements
  • Nikon's First Target Priority Mode
  • 1/2-yard increment reading on LCD
  • Waterproof and Fogproof - filled with nitrogen gas, sealed with O-rings (except battery chamber)
  • Multi-coated optics
  • Long Eye Relief and folding rubber eyecup for eyeglass-wearer easy viewing
  • Focusing diopter
  • Reticle backlighting option - LCD with backlight allows user to light up display in low-light conditions
  • Capable of distancing different targets in succession for up to 20 seconds by keeping the button pressed
  • Compact, lightweight design
  • Sport case with removable travel cover for objective and eyepiece
  • Includes 3 volt CR2 lithium battery

This is an unbelievable deal. Brand new C-series Betti putters for $100, plus (supposedly) if you use discount code memorialsale it will drop another 10%. Awesome putter. Trust me, I just bought a used one for $80 and love it. I would be very upset if they had the c-03 in LH (of course they don't).

Link: http://www.budgetgolf.net/xcart/home.php?cat=251&brands=414

This is an unbelievable deal. Brand new C-series Betti putters for $100, plus (supposedly) if you use discount code memorialsale it will drop another 10%. Awesome putter. Trust me, I just bought a used one for $80 and love it. I would be very upset if they had the c-03 in LH (of course they don't).

Link: http://www.budgetgolf.net/xcart/home.php?cat=251&brands=414

Has anyone bought from them before? Are these legit? Because that's a ridiculous price. Seems to good to be true.

If it seems too good to be true ...

That's exactly what I was thinking. But the other stuff on the site seems normally priced.

Last edited:
Just noticed that Golf Galaxy has 3 Mizuno Bettinardi BC (Black Carbon) putters on sale for $134. Right hand only, and lengths severely limited. (Pics are linked.)

BC1

BC2

BC3

The Bettinardi BCs received very good marks in the Putter Shootout.

(Here are the unboxing photos.)

That site Budget golf advertises on TV quite a bit, seems like a legit place & price to me.

WSE,
Those are GREAT PRICES. They are not perfect for me, but the people that used them in the Shoot Out sure liked them a lot.

Did a quick Google search on Budget golf. Seems legit.

GPPGolf has the Nike Sumo (5000) for $71.99 + shipping
They also have the Sumo2 (5900) for $89.99 + shipping..

Dymos are unfortunately still $299...

New Adidas Coupon Codes Extra 20% Off Outlet & More, May. 27 11 AM

Adidas takes an extra 20% off Outlet items with coupon code: EXTRA20 (Exp 6/10). Add only $5 flat rate shipping. Tax where applicable.

Adidas Store - Outlet Section

I haven't browsed through to se if there are any golf items in the Outlet section.

GPPGolf has the Nike Sumo (5000) for $71.99 + shipping
They also have the Sumo2 (5900) for $89.99 + shipping..

Dymos are unfortunately still $299...

Recently bought my Nike SQ2 fairway 3W from GPP for $62, brand spanking new.

(Actually, I bought it for $72, but a day later they dropped the price and were kind enough to credit me the $10 difference when I called to ask. :good:)

New Adidas Coupon Codes Extra 20% Off Outlet & More, May. 27 11 AM

Adidas takes an extra 20% off Outlet items with coupon code: EXTRA20 (Exp 6/10). Add only $5 flat rate shipping. Tax where applicable.

Adidas Store - Outlet Section

I haven't browsed through to se if there are any golf items in the Outlet section.

Nope, they don't.

(Actually, I bought it for $72, but a day later they dropped the price and were kind enough to credit me the $10 difference when I called to ask. :good:)

I did that today when I bouight my Sumo2 5900 for $99 last Friday and today it was $89..
They were happy to give me $10 back..
Nice outfit...

Size 10-1/2 Adidas Men's Powerband Shoes - $31.99

Size 10-1/2 Adidas Men's Powerband Shoes - $31.99

http://www.1daysports.com/

178654_1_.jpg

178654_2_.jpg

178654_3_.jpg

Manufactured by Adidas, these Powerband Sport golf shoes provide a unique blend of comfort and performance. The uppers feature a lightweight, highly breathable mesh for comfort, flexibility, and breathability. The Powerband chassis offers a unique, cradling, TPU midsole frame, which provides increased leverage and support to promote greater power and control. The base of the shoe features 50/50 Protect technology which combines a water-resistant TPU shield with membrane-lined mesh to surround the lower half of the shoe. These shoes also feature clog-resistant DTAC cleats, which provide improved grip, stability and comfort. All golfers will appreciate its bold sporty styling.

- Adidas Powerband Cleated Mens Golf Shoes
- White with Silver accents, Energy Stripes
- Mens Size 10½ Medium Only
- First quality, Brand New golf shoes
- Retail price for these Adidas golf shoes is $119.99
- Your 1DaySports price is $31.99
- 5.99 shipping
FYI: I've never bought from these guys before.

I think Gummi just bought those, from somewhere else though.

LEFTY: TaylorMade 34" Rossa Corzina AGSI Putter - $45 + $10 S/H

LEFTY: TaylorMade 34" Rossa Corzina AGSI Putter - $45 + $10 S/H

http://www.1daysports.com/ (1 day or until sold out)

161658_1_.jpg

161658_2_.jpg

161658_3_.jpg

Manufactured by TaylorMade, the Rossa Corzina AGSI Heel shafted putter utilizes TaylorMade's Anti-skid Groove System Insert (AGSI) technology, which provides more accuracy and control. The close proximity of the milled grooves promotes topspin and negates backspin, while the polymer filled grooves enhances the club feel. The unique wire-frame head geometry increases the club’s MOI for a more stable and forgiving swing. It shifts the weight to the perimeter of the club for additional stability at impact. The single sightline greatly improves ball alignment. Its 304 stainless steel construction, coupled with the midnight black finish, makes the Corzina visually appealing. For Lefties Only.

- Mens Left Hand Only
- 34 inch Length
- Heel Shafted Configuration
- Includes a protective Head Cover
- These are first quality, brand new putters
- Normal Retail is $189.99
- Your low 1DaySports price is $44.99
- $9.99 shipping

uPro Golf GPS by Callaway Golf for $228.49 @ Amazon

uPro Golf GPS by Callaway Golf for $228.49 @ Amazon

I thought people should know that you can now buy the uPro Golf GPS by Callaway Golf for $228.49 after a $100 rebate from Amazon.com. I bought one! You might want to get it quick though, since that is about $70 cheaper then anyplace else, they might be raising their price. It was $319 before the rebate just two days ago.

Later,

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back