North Carolina Golfers

I play in the pinehurst area nearly every weekend and try to play Tobacco Road at least once a year. Let me know if you want to get together sometime!

Sounds good quinn. If it looks like I can get down there sometime in the near future, I will try to get up with you.

Does anyone play Stone Mountain in NC?

Me and my buds take a golf trip there every spring and fall, good times!

Sounds good quinn. If it looks like I can get down there sometime in the near future, I will try to get up with you.
Just let me know and we will see what we can do!! I didn't realize Hendersonville was that far West!!!

I was just checking out the Apex Tee to Green website and saw they are having a big demo day on 4/21 with reps from PING, MIZUNO,
CALLAWAY, and ADAMS.

Edit: Forgot Wilson Staff reps as well!

Thought I would give you all a heads up.

I'm in the New Bern area and am always looking to play with a group. I've played The Emerald, Carolina Colours, River Bend, here and Ironwood in Greenville.

Hey Guys, i will be in Greensboro this weekend and have been given the green light for golf on saturday. So....lets get this worked out ladies!!!

Hey Guys, i will be in Greensboro this weekend and have been given the green light for golf on saturday. So....lets get this worked out ladies!!!

I might be up for a round. Gotta get out of baby room prep duties, haha. If anyone wants to play at Mill Creek in Mebane let me know, I can get the guest rate.

I might be up for a round. Gotta get out of baby room prep duties, haha. If anyone wants to play at Mill Creek in Mebane let me know, I can get the guest rate.
whats the guest rate?

Anyone going to the tee to green demo day tomorrow in Apex?

Tapatalk

I was planning to go, and was quite pumped about it, but I'm not going to be able to make it. This was probably my one and only chance to hit the Ci-11s.
Anyone going to the tee to green demo day tomorrow in Apex?

Tapatalk

I was planning to go, and was quite pumped about it, but I'm not going to be able to make it. This was probably my one and only chance to hit the Ci-11s.

This makes me sad. I wish you could've made it.

I'll bump this one more time for the Triangle folks. Demo day down at Tee to Green with Ping Adams Mizuno Wilson and Callaway. Gonna hit it up around 11 and look around. Weather should be decent.

Gonna try to hit up Finley in Chapel Hill tomorrow between 2 and 3 and walk 18, if anyone is interested.

Anyone want to try to get a round in on Monday. I have the day off and am going to get out.

Anyone want to play tomorrow(Saturday)? Wife and baby are out of town so am up for 18/36 whatever

formerly butters35

Anyone near Surf City/ Topsail NC have a rec for a golf course. Would love to get out early and play on Tuesday.

Anyone near Surf City/ Topsail NC have a rec for a golf course. Would love to get out early and play on Tuesday.

North Shore CC. Nice place I think you'd enjoy it Frank.

I saw that. I think I may hit it up. Anyone in that area?

North Shore is pretty good. Castle Bay isn't too bad either. It's a little further south in Hampstead. I live in Wilmington, but have work on Tuesday morning.

So I had to cancel the beach trip. Anyone want to play tomorrow in the triangle area?

If anyone makes it to the Charlotte area and would like to play let me know, plus I don't mind traveling a bit to try out a new course and meet some THPers

If you guys want to start tossing out dates or even a month I am willing to put something together. Granted I'm in another state but I get up regularly to visit my mom outside of charlotte.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Have to say Red Bridge is a favorite of mine, one of my top courses to play. Warrior is solid and hope to meet up with SethO and play fox den soon.

Have to say Red Bridge is a favorite of mine, one of my top courses to play. Warrior is solid and hope to meet up with SethO and play fox den soon.

Played Red Bridge back in March. Not bad, grew up hunting the land it is built on so that was kinda cool.

--
Tapatalk2

Back