I need new fairway woods! Suggestions?

Cleveland Launcher FL. Can be bought brand new for cheap right now and the Miyazaki shafts are sweet.

I would second this. I'd also agree with One-T's choice of the R9 3w. I'm sure you could snag that for under 100 with no problem.

I love my Callaway Diablo Octane 3W. I had an airport incident with the head of my 3W being snapped off. I went to GG to find a new 3W instead of replacing the shaft in the Callaway. I compared the Callaway head to head( GG had one for me to use) to the RBZ, R11s and Razr, thinking I'd fall for one of the newer offerings. Much to my suprise the Diablo Octane went a consistent 10-12yrds longer than all of the other clubs. They all had about the the same dispersion pattern. The feel of the Diablo I felt was superior as well. GG has them for sale for $129 and I've seen them on ebay for $99 shipped. Since we have the same swing speed, I'm around 107-110, maybe you'll get the same results. I never have a problem hitting off the deck or tee.......save yourself some dough and grab one of these, you won't be disapointed!

I've tried the Nikes, TM's, Pings, Titleists and Cobras. Ping i20 was definitely my favourite but might be more than you'd like to spend. I was quite impressed with the Cobra Baffler T-Rail. SUPER easy to hit. Haven't bought yet but judging by this thread, I need to try out the Mashies before making the jump.

I keep seeing ebay suggestions. I have heard some awful things online about fake clubs on ebay. Anyone had experience with this? I would hate to pay good money for a fake club.

I keep seeing ebay suggestions. I have heard some awful things online about fake clubs on ebay. Anyone had experience with this? I would hate to pay good money for a fake club.

If possible avoid ebay it's always a hit and miss with ebay, but you may get away with buying some stuff from trusted sellers and if you have any questions you can post pictures on here and people can steer you in that right direction.

Mashie fits the bill for affordable and current. JB summed it up pretty good. I'm enjoying mine as well. I'd also reccomend the launcher line, as they can be had for a steal. I'm probably the only one who will give you this one, but take a look at last year's (or maybe they were the year before...) Cobra Baffler Rail FWs. They should be available for peanuts now that the new ones are out. First 3W I was ever able to hit reliably. Very easy to get up off the turf.

Don't over look the TEE Trilogy.
It's a beast off the tee and a dream from the fairway or rough.

I think FWs have some of the best options out there right now. A couple that have not been mentioned yet are the Adams series (LP, Fast 12 etc) and the Callaway RAZR X Black.

The RAZR X Black is sneaky as most people immediately gravitate to the RAZR Fit, trust me its worth a look. I was very close to shelving the Adams for the Callaway and the Adams had a late resurgence. The Callaway even comes in a 4 wood if you want to just game one FW and perhaps more Hybrids or Wedges.

This. I highly recommend the RAZR X black. The thing has been $$$ for me.

I am a19.8 handicap right now and budget is a focus for me as well. That said when I needed to replace my 100 ear old Cleveland 3w I chose the Cobra AMP. It's $129 errywhere right now and I love it. The best part about it is how much distance you get on Mishits. It's incredibly long when you dont "get all of it". It's long when pounded too but thats no what jumps out at you. It's also adjustable for open neutral or closed positions if you tend to fade or draw too much you can adjust away.

The Cleveland FL was my second choice. I've seen em south of $100.

I am one of the few who couldnt hit the Mashie FW worth a crap but you should def try it out as it works for A LOT of people. Also RBZ, Razr Fit, Razr X Black, R11s and if you are trying to save some serious cash like mentioned before the Cleveland FL with the Miyazaki shafts are great and very cheap at the moment, also the R9 3 wood is still one of the best out there IMO and can be had very cheap these days. As Drumdog mentioned TEE (Tour Edge Exotics) makes some great FW as well. Even the older models are incredibly good.

I was reluctant to give up what an old playing partner termed the "magic 5 wood" but now I am happy. My R11's are awesome out of the fairway. Easy to hit and incredibly solid feeling.

I tried every 3 wood on the market last year and decided on the Callaway Octane Tour. I loved everything about it. It was the longest 3wood I hit and has the best sound to it. I love the sound!!

I saw that Budgetgolf.com have the on sale for $85 or so right now!!!

I will second my drunk Irish Friends recommendation of the Razr Fit line of fairway woods. I have the 3W with the stock shaft in stiff flex and it's a monster! I can hit it high or low...straight or work it either direction. It's great off the deck or off the tee.

I was using a Burner 09 3W prior to the Morgan Cup and was very happy with it, or so I thought......this one is 20 yards longer and much easier to hit. Check out the links that the Irish dude gave you.

Back