The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, SW.

I feel like I should have 10000 posts by now, but I do not. Darn beach trip. Also, I am barely in the top 50 for posts this month! WTH?
Buy a new razor. Review some more hot sauce.

Lol, I have several new reviews, I just don't think a golf forum is the proper place for me to post them. I am trying to talk more golf.
Buy a new razor. Review some more hot sauce.

Lol, I have several new reviews, I just don't think a golf forum is the proper place for me to post them. I am trying to talk more golf.

My rant is JR is holding back on his reviews. Come on, man! We're your family! And you can still talk more golf.

Alright, I'l Update the thread in just a second.
My rant is JR is holding back on his reviews. Come on, man! We're your family! And you can still talk more golf.

Quoted for truth! (Man that sounds so cliche but it is true)

5 of my newer vids are in the Hot Sauce thread now.

LMAO, SW.

I feel like I should have 10000 posts by now, but I do not. Darn beach trip. Also, I am barely in the top 50 for posts this month! WTH?
I had to dig to even see these stats. Never looked before as I am not one to post just to post. I'm actually #34, coolio.

I love me some hot sauce!

That awkward moment when you're upstairs, waiting for the wife for some *ahem* lovin', hear her coming, get nekkid and plan to greet her with a "flop".......only to notice TOO LATE that one of her friends came by because she left her purse and she was also entering the room with said wife. Yea, that just happened. FML at least is wasn't cold.

Reactions: JR
LMAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh my god, thats hilarious.
That awkward moment when you're upstairs, waiting for the wife for some *ahem* lovin', hear her coming, get nekkid and plan to greet her with a "flop".......only to notice TOO LATE that one of her friends came by because she left her purse and she was also entering the room with said wife. Yea, that just happened. FML at least is wasn't cold.

Hahahahaha! Dang man.

--
Tapatalk2

Whoops. And you know you are going to be discussed tomorrow! hahaha

BAHAHAHA! Double points if you had said, "So. Y'all come here often?"

Yea, my wife said I need to change my screen name to Floppy. I'll never live this down, sad thing is the same thing happened when we first started living together and her dad came by. I had no idea he was there and walked in the living room wearing her panties....I only hear about that at every single holiday or family get together.

MG I just spat out my beer, LMAO!!!! I'm dying here!!! "At least it wasn't cold." Priceless.

I love some rooster hot sauce aka Siracha! It goes great in my pho.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Triple points if you had said: "Wow honey, thanks, but you know I was only joking when I said I wanted to try a threesome..."

WOAH!!! That is NOT smooth..

Yea, my wife said I need to change my screen name to Floppy. I'll never live this down, sad thing is the same thing happened when we first started living together and her dad came by. I had no idea he was there and walked in the living room wearing her panties....I only hear about that at every single holiday or family get together.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dude, you're killing me over here!!!!

I'm dying here man..... lolololol....

Wow More Gooder. That's hilarious. But a huge fail. But still hilarious.

Hey floppy, you made my night more gooder!! Hahaha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Dang MG! That might be the funniest thing I have heard in a very long time! I would never live that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back