THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Echo what another said before....what's important is getting folks together. Can't go wrong wherever.

I didn't think about range facilities. That is obviously very important.

So many courses, private or public are struggling. I can't imagine any but the snootyest not accommodating an event like this with favorable pricing. Think of it, a whole group of local, avid golfers coming to your facility, many for the first time. That has to be a big upside to any these days. A nice day of revenue spike and exposure to potential new members/regulars. I think they should pay THP to come! Have a reverse auction for venues. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm holding both days on the calendar and will follow this thread for details.

I wasn't able to attend the mid-Atlantic gathering back in April due to multiple conflicts on that date but this should work.

It will be lots of fun to meet other THP'ers!

Ken

I'm excited for all the interest for this outing, looks like we'll have a really good turnout!

And just to update you, Lee and I have been contacting courses to try and find the best golf course for the best price we can. We're contacting some of the places that have been mentioned in this thread. Hopefully very soon we'll have a venue to announce!

I'm excited for all the interest for this outing, looks like we'll have a really good turnout!

And just to update you, Lee and I have been contacting courses to try and find the best golf course for the best price we can. We're contacting some of the places that have been mentioned in this thread. Hopefully very soon we'll have a venue to announce!

Can't wait to hear about the venue! This is going to be an absolute blast.

Thanks - appreciate your efforts on our behalf

I wrote this in the Des Moines thread as well, but I just want to take a second to thank the Albatross Club members. Without you, these trips could not happen. The cost associated with doing a trip like this is not very small, and thanks to those that support this site, we are able to do things like this. Thank you all.

I wrote this in the Des Moines thread as well, but I just want to take a second to thank the Albatross Club members. Without you, these trips could not happen. The cost associated with doing a trip like this is not very small, and thanks to those that support this site, we are able to do things like this. Thank you all.

Thanks for making the trek! Excited to see you guys again.

We're just glad you guys are making the dive up this way!

Looking forward to being able to check out the course you all decide on online. The Tour Van stops are going to be epic!

Another stop I will not be able to attend as I will be heading to Myrtle for vacation. Dam, dam dam!

Another stop I will not be able to attend as I will be heading to Myrtle for vacation. Dam, dam dam!

BOOOOOOO! Nah, it's understandable.

BOOOOOOO! Nah, it's understandable.

It stinks, I am working a shizz ton of hours for 8 more weeks than I get my vacation. The NC and AC trips are just not feasible with my schedule and I could easily hit both. I hate working, need to hit the lotto soon.

What about Atlanta trip VA? Is that too far for you?

What about Atlanta trip VA? Is that too far for you?

Yeah, thats 8+ hours for me. It sucks but I will be at the 2013 outing for sure. AC and NC are around 4 hours, my summer schedule just stinks.

I just have to say I'm really excited for this. I am in love with getting to finally meet GG and JB and see the tour van.
This is going to be something special

+1 to the above post

Hey guys! We should have a venue to announce in a couple of days. Just waiting on some emails/phone calls!!! So excited!!!!

BOO!!! :sad: Buck and I will do a car bomb in your honor! I'll be a pro by the next outing!! :)

Hey guys! We should have a venue to announce in a couple of days. Just waiting on some emails/phone calls!!! So excited!!!!

BOO!!! :sad: Buck and I will do a car bomb in your honor! I'll be a pro by the next outing!! :)

I actually don't know what I am more excited for. The venue or seeing Mrs. G4L doing car bombs hehe

Can't wait to hear the details!!!!

Seeing Mrs G4L...outstanding....seeing Mrs G4L do a car bomb.....priceless

I haven't see those hats yet and I am not a big hat guy but I want all of those.

tapping fingers!! <just kidding> Looking forward to the weekend..

Thanks for making this happen.

Nice, I'll be there. I missed the NJ Meetup in AC because I was on business. Really looking forward to this.

Seeing Mrs G4L...outstanding....seeing Mrs G4L do a car bomb.....priceless

it was pretty amazing! she finished more than MIKE DEAN did. His showing was quite embarrassing.

Back