THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Tour Van is hitting the road for a few weeks in September and stop #2 is New Jersey. Because we have THPers scattered throughout the area, we wanted to pick a place that works best for everybody and because of that have chosen the Atlantic City area.

The Date
Saturday the 8th of September

The Course
Seaview Golf Club
Pines Course on Saturday
Bay Course on Sunday
Cost is $89

http://www.stocktonseaview.com/ec1349/415/features-activities/golf-courses

The Itinerary
Some Giveaways.
Some Demo Items.
Some Golf.

We will arrive early and hit the range and there will be demo clubs on board. If you are an Albatross Club member, you can request any club you would like THP to bring. If we have it, it will make the trip. Of course we are coming to play golf, so come on out and tee it up with GolferGal and myself. Figure range time in the morning and then golf in the late morning early afternoon.

If people are planning on staying over, we can get together for dinner or drinks in the evening and see what AC is all about. Then if there are some that are planning on making a couple of days of this, we might even be up for a round on Sunday too.

We want to thank golf4life and mrs.golf4life for assisting us in the planning and the setup. They have their work cut out for them, but we have complete faith in their abilities to assist us in getting this to be an awesome THP Tour Van Event.

Don't forget that if you come out to the THP Tour Van, there are some cool SWAG items to pick up.
The exclusive THP Tour Van Pukka Hats that are only available on the Range Finder RV.

Along with those fine hats
Some KBS Custom Shafts
Bridgestone Golf Balls
SCOR Hats
And Much Much More!!!

The THP Tour Van Texas Event was an absolute blast and you can see the recaps for that weekend here.

As we get closer to this event, we will put together tee times as well as need a proper count for who will be coming out. We hope to see you in Atlantic City for a great time.

Last edited:
Sweet I'll be there. I'm sure golf4life and the mrs will set everything up perfectly. I like that area, there are lots of good courses. I can't wait.

This is really great news!! ddec - they are almost in your back yard!

New Jersey......Jersey Nate's backyard.

Atlantic City. That's pretty sweet!

count me in as well!

I've never been there. I'm sure it will be a great time.

Very cool - I know the northeastern THP'ers have been anxiously awaiting this announcement!!

Sweet! AC will be a great stop for the THP Tour van, I can't wait to follow along on this one. Everyone within a reasonable drive....you have to go!

Count me in JB!

This is excellent!!! Wish I could make it to this one!

Awesome! If I can get the parentals to watch the little one I'll be there!

Oh man...I love Atlantic City, but there is no way I could get back to back weekend trips in, and I am not missing the NC Tour Van Event! You guys are going to have a blast, but you will have a tough act to follow.

Sweet! AC will be a great stop for the THP Tour van, I can't wait to follow along on this one. Everyone within a reasonable drive....you have to go!

Jake you should fly in, then we hit up Bethpage like we talk about

So sad that you'll be so close to my house but that I won't be able to come.

you just made me drool a little. I miss Bethpage.

just curious how far away would bethpage be from AC?

Cool, I just might be able to make this one.

Man I'll have to ponder this one two weeks in a row. Bank account will take a beating that month.hehe

I'd like to RSVP YES!!!!!!! Can't wait to get out and play with everyone.

Sweet I'll be there. I'm sure golf4life and the mrs will set everything up perfectly. I like that area, there are lots of good courses. I can't wait.

Umm hello don't forget about me. Don't think you are going away without me.

Back