Ok, I'm pretty new here but I was thinking this board is full of either BSers or grea

Welcome!

Welcome! THP is a great place to hangout, whether you are a great BSer or a great golfer (and everything in between ;))

Welcome to THP and I play the hardest golf course probably in North America, but maybe the world. Just saying.....

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP and I play the hardest golf course probably in North America, but maybe the world. Just saying.....

But is that the difficulty level or the ground conditions?

It's because he uses assorted hammers and sledges instead of clubs... The ground here is very hard ;D

Welcome and as you might have seen.......everything is bigger and better in Texas. Just saying.... :rofl:

Welcome to THP, btw I'm a scratch BS'er and a much worse golfer. I really enjoy both though. I had to pay for my albatross membership and it's worth every penny.

How's this? Am I in yet?
Is there some type of hazing that I must go through? I joined the club:banana:

I'm trying to weasel out of a wedding the weekend of the Philly/Nj meetup. I'd love to lose a few balls with you guys.

Does it count as an Albatross if you skip a par 3?

I'm an albatross club member now, but I still cannot respond to posts in the Marketplace nor can I view pics there. Am I doing somethng wrong?

This was a good intro buddy! We all drive it 300 yards, putt for dough, and are scratch golfers :alien: Welcome to THP

Back