Golfshot - Friends Feature

Xt1ncT-NZ

Englishman in New Zealand
Reaction score
Handicap
Turns out there is a Friends feature on Golfshot. You just have to search by name I think.

Anyway, if anyone wants to add people how about we add our usernames here - I'll start, feel free to add me:

Robert Huggins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good Idea but iono If I want to make you guys laugh at me though

What does the friends feature do exactly? Share your rounds and stuff like that?

good Idea but iono If I want to make you guys laugh at me though

Surely the banter and TT is all part of it?

What does the friends feature do exactly? Share your rounds and stuff like that?

I assume you can see each others rounds and stats etc

Wow this is pretty cool. I was thinking about getting this app and I didn't realize that it had a friends feature!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

You can find me under Kevin McNiel. Stalking cost extra.

Anymore THP'ers to add?

where do you find the friends feature??

Wow this is pretty cool. I was thinking about getting this app and I didn't realize that it had a friends feature!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I have the app and really love it. It seems to work very well. Not sure I wish to post my score with everyone who owns a keyboard and a forum access! Lol!

That is cool. You can add me at: Grant Deaton

That's great, didn't know they had that. I will check it out tonight.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Ah, indeed.

You can add me: Alan Lynn

Sweet! Feel free to add me too: Chris Abdon

Go ahead and add me too - David Way. I will add everyone else tonight.

Feel free here: Duey Lynch

I added all of you that already posted your name. Is there anyone else?

For those that are using Golfshot for keeping your stats you can integrate it with Golfplan with Paul Azinger. A co-worker is using it and showed me a little bit of it. Looks pretty neat. Im going to load it up on the iPad when I get home and try it.

Golfplan

feel free to add me Andrew Rebuck

- i had been using the golf plan for a little bit before i started taking my lessons at Golftec. it has some great drills in it for the range and even indoors.

For those that are using Golfshot for keeping your stats you can integrate it with Golfplan with Paul Azinger. A co-worker is using it and showed me a little bit of it. Looks pretty neat. Im going to load it up on the iPad when I get home and try it.

Golfplan

It is pretty cool. I haven't tried the plan to detail, but I have used a lot of the drills for practice. They have some great putting drills on there.

You can add me: Roland du Toit

Last edited:
Back