FS-Brand New Nike Zoom TW 2010 & U.S. Open Lunar Control, both size 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael_4

Reaction score
Handicap
I got a couple of shoes I'm letting go, I never really got around to wearing them so hopefully they can go to a good home.

-U.S. buyers only
-Prices are firm and include shipping, paypal only. I'm only trying to get back what I paid for each of them.
-I will ship through USPS Priority with a tracking number
-PM if interested in buying

All shoes are brand new, come in original box and accessories.

Nike Zoom TW 2010-SOLD

Both U.S. Open/Open Championship-$325 shipped

Nike Lunar Control U.S. Open size 10
Price-$150 shipped
6356982367_bd562a460b.jpg

6356982597_684e168e26.jpg

Adding these:
Nike Lunar Control Open Championship size 10
Price-$190 shipped
6356982801_b320dd5597.jpg

6356982971_57931c6648.jpg

Last edited:
Are these regular width or wide?

Are these regular width or wide?

They are regular width

If you or anyone else has any more questions, please PM me. I will be able to communicate faster that way since it is linked to my email. Thank you.

Last edited:
New pair added. I need these gone.

wish the open championship ones were my size im still kicking myself for not jumping on them before they sold out. GLWS

Price drop on the TW 2010-$90 shipped

Bump

Probably picked the wrong time to sell these with all the Xmas shopping....

TW 2010's SOLD

Bump...I know Valentine's Day is around the corner, but she'll be fine with just a dozen roses. :embarrassed:

Great looking shoes. GLWS.

Bump, take both for $325

Dang it if only they were 11 those are beautiful shoes and I wou;d have bought them already lol, I hope you sell them soon-someone will have gotten a great super deal.

Dang it if only they were 11 those are beautiful shoes and I wou;d have bought them already lol, I hope you sell them soon-someone will have gotten a great super deal.

Thanks, I can't seem to find the right time to sell these. Always someone with bigger feet or smaller feet :laugh:

The US Open version is SWWEEEETTT! A little to pricey for me right now. If I just didn't buy some Ascends and Premiums, I may have bought myself a new Fathers Day gift. Haha. GLWS.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

The US Open version is SWWEEEETTT! A little to pricey for me right now. If I just didn't buy some Ascends and Premiums, I may have bought myself a new Fathers Day gift. Haha. GLWS.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

Return those two and get these :smile-big: The Ascends and Premiums will always be around.

both of those two lunar controls were on my want to buy list before I got a pair. They're sweet!

The open ones are awesome, too bad you have tiny feet. =(

$315 for both

Mods close this thread please, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back