Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

He told TC in his interview on video last week, he would be there.
Hmmm....has anyone heard from him since?

Maybe he isnt planning on showing up cause he knows he has no chance at winning points this year.

Hmmm....has anyone heard from him since?

Maybe he isnt planning on showing up cause he knows he has no chance at winning points this year.

You shut up. We won last year. Tradition of something something something...

Signed
biggsaha

He gave us a toilet, declared claim to all past, present and future victories, and headed back to the ocean.

You shut up. We won last year. Tradition of something something something...

Signed
biggsaha

I was on that team AndyJohn....I know....but this is a new year.

He gave us a toilet, declared claim to all past, present and future victories, and headed back to the ocean.

that toilet trophy did look rather pricey too.

Apparently SWalrus thinks him and Biggsy have a chance. SWalrus....you sure Biggsy is even gonna show up?

I consulted with the all wise and knowing 8 ball

magic8ball-VERYLIKELY.jpg

I consulted with the all wise and knowing 8 ball

magic8ball-VERYLIKELY.jpg

Did you spray paint Yorkem's head or use something like acrylic?

Did you spray paint Yorkem's head or use something like acrylic?

I couldn't find anything that would stick. All the rage kept bubbling the paint right off.

I couldn't find anything that would stick. All the rage kept bubbling the paint right off.

poor yorkem

No, that's not yorkem's head. His says 0-4 on it.

Hawk, I was thinking this morning while I was playing golf. We're going to absolutely embarrass Team Brawn and Scrawn Saturday morning dude!

Hawk, I was thinking this morning while I was playing golf. We're going to absolutely embarrass Team Brawn and Scrawn Saturday morning dude!

I agree, Jake. They've got to be feeling some nerves right now. Starting out with a brutal whooping on Saturday morning might just ruin them for the whole event.

I agree, Jake. They've got to be feeling some nerves right now. Starting out with a brutal whooping on Saturday morning might just ruin them for the whole event.
I'm really happy with the draw for us. We'll get to finish these goof balls up early, go back and have some lunch and chill in the air conditioning for a while before having to turn our attention to the next ass whipping we have to hand out that day.

I predict that Bullfrog poops his pants on the first tee.

You're assuming he makes it to the 1st tee?

Hawk I bet you couldn't even get any takers in the MC wager thread on that one, it's almost sure to happen. But Hanks has a pretty good point...he doesn't seem to do so well making those Saturday morning tee times.

He made it to the first tee in Orlando. Just not the 4th...

FIFY hehe

Poor Bullfrog. I hear Biglee is going to send him a special care package for this

FIFY hehe

Poor Bullfrog. I hear Biglee is going to send him a special care package for this

Thanks for the correction Captain Dean, knew I was overestimating it a bit but wanted to cut him slack.

As it was a tad "trashy", and since this thread gets so much MC traffic, I thought I would post here.

I hereby withdraw my threat to dress cookie up like my 23 yr old niece if he doesn't win at least 2 out of 3 of his matches. I decided it was unfair/unfriendly and detracted from the import of the event.

So, cookie, I'm sorry if it placed any undue pressure on a already pressurized event.

To all the Hackers... Whip 'em all and whip 'em good ;)

I think Spazz just said that Cookie will not win 2 matches. Someone is catching on:alien:

I think Spazz just said that Cookie will not win 2 matches. Someone is catching on:alien:

That is how I see it. Makes sense.

That is not what I said, nor what I meant... I believe that, if cookie believes he can do it, he will.

Took him a while but he finally came around. Probably woke up this morning and said...wait, WTF am I thinking? He's 0 and lifetime against any and all THP'ers....no way in hell he'll win 2 matches!

Back