Reminded me of an online fitting.

Done like chicken dinner

Done. Very simple, but not sure what they hope to learn from this. Question about DD vs spin seemed redundant with the 1-5 rating just before.

Just finished it, I didn't like the question about whether it was more important for me to outdrive my opponents or spin the ball more on the greens. Neither is something that I'm specifically looking for in a ball.

Totally agree here...

Done. Great Survey.

Done but seemed pretty weak.

Out-driving my golf partners? Spinning the ball backwards? ME?? That's just crazy talk...

And no option to choose price point as a factor in ball choice.

So, a bit of a flawed survey. I hope the folks behind the survey realize the potential for meaningless answers and the corresponding potential for the survey results to be misleading.

Done. The ball selection needs to be updated.

Done! Nice survey but does need some updating as stated above.

Done. Agreed that "hitting the ball further than partner" or "spinning the ball backwards on the green" are neither of my real answers. I just want to put the ball in play, and play well for myself.

Done. Pretty painless Id say. The one question I wanted another answer. I dont really care if I hit my drives past my playing partners nor do I care about spinning the ball back on the green. Id rather hit the ball straight and hit GIR's.

Done. Basic info...I wonder what theyre gonna do with the info?

Done and glad it didn't take too much thought this morning.

Done, but like many others I didn't like either of the options in the out-driving your partners/spinning back on the green question. Ball choice was very limited - I use the Wilson Staff DX2 so had to pick "Other".

Done....was expecting it to be longer! I was looking for the question marked, "Is it important to hit further than your friends and be able to spin the ball back on the greens?" I would of checked that one.

Just finished it, I didn't like the question about whether it was more important for me to outdrive my opponents or spin the ball more on the greens. Neither is something that I'm specifically looking for in a ball.

Took the survey. Seems a lot of us agree on this point.

This. I don't care about either personally.

Ball choices at the end are very limited.

done....didn't like the fact that they didn't have the new Callaway balls though

Same here breeze. I like surveys and all because I used to want to be in Marketing (the research side till my dreams were crushed) so I understand the need to keep it simple. but sometimes too simple makes me overthink haha.

Did it! I agree with the coolbreeze. I do like hitting past my buddies but it isn't everything.

I like hitting it past as well, but was not #1, for me it's feel and green side spin.

Interesting survey. Very "commercial" questions. Pretty straightforward though.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Done. Quick and easy.

I'm with Colt, I wonder which PR/AD department the results are being compiled for??

Back