Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed one on the bay for 80$ two days ago. I'm still mad about it.

Is that the one I snagged??? I was really hoping it was not against another THPer.

Jacob, I bought the 3w blind solely from my experience with the 3h. They are great clubs especially for those of use that lack consistency, we all in the testing have made multiple posts about that.

Browsing the Bay to see if I can find an R9 or R11 9* head on the cheap. In no hurry but would like to have one.

J40's and R11 irons...

I think the R11 irons that are in my closet right now are probably not going back into the bag post Morgan Cup, but they are still really good irons.

Is that the one I snagged??? I was really hoping it was not against another THPer.

Jacob, I bought the 3w blind solely from my experience with the 3h. They are great clubs especially for those of use that lack consistency, we all in the testing have made multiple posts about that.

Brand new, got it for $78?

I love equipment too much. I really do. Pondering hurts my head.

I was just thinking how we all have a bit of a problem.

I was just thinking how we all have a bit of a problem.

Yep. Could be worse though, at least I keep telling myself. I mean, I just shot par without two clubs and a shaft that are still inbound and I'm still pondering changes? What the heck?

Yep. Could be worse though, at least I keep telling myself. I mean, I just shot par without two clubs and a shaft that are still inbound and I'm still pondering changes? What the heck?

I loved my clubs yesterday, hit them all fairly well. A little more time practicing or putting money into lessons I could be easily down in the 80s, and I have a putter incoming. Thankfully I just swapped out my bag, but now I want a new clicgear. When does it all stop?

I loved my clubs yesterday, hit them all fairly well. A little more time practicing or putting money into lessons I could be easily down in the 80s, and I have a putter incoming. Thankfully I just swapped out my bag, but now I want a new clicgear. When does it all stop?

It doesn't. That's the beauty, and the curse lol

I've been pondering selling the Scor's as well. They are awesome and should be used, not living in my garage.

I've been pondering selling the Scor's as well. They are awesome and should be used, not living in my garage.

They certainly should not, I would be completely and entirely lost without mine. The V-Sole has changed my game.

Did you have a sniper thing going?

Yes because I was out on the lake at the time.. That was the first time I used one before but it was really easy

Yes because I was out on the lake at the time.. That was the first time I used one before but it was really easy

I placed my bid at 4s and you beat me, damn. Which one did you use?

I need to buy a SeeMore blade putter cover from the Bay. Want to sell my SeeMore but I hate selling something with no headcover.

Awe man I feel bad now. Like I said, I will keep an eye open for you

No worries at all. Glad someone on the site snatched it up.

I better get out of the ponder thread before I think of something to ponder other than......

I have a used 10.5 degree SL290 in stiff, which should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Now I am wondering if I should make a change in my 3w, 5w, 3h setup. The Hybrid and 5w I rarely ever hit anymore (like twice in the past month), and the 3W I like, but if I can get a bigger gap between the driver and the 3w it would be great.

Wondering if I might be better off with a Driver, 3W or 4W, and a different hybrid. Take the 5W out, get a better gap between Driver, 3W or 4W, and a new hybrid. Really hoping the SL290 works well for me, it could spell a bigger bag setup change.

I keep hearing the love for the Mashie FW's and hybo's....hmm. Never have owned a Cleveland club other than wedges, but I will give them a solid chance. Thanks man!

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

Late to the party but the J40 line is worth a look. Just been ripping these clubs. Very accurate and consistant.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I have a used 10.5 degree SL290 in stiff, which should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Now I am wondering if I should make a change in my 3w, 5w, 3h setup. The Hybrid and 5w I rarely ever hit anymore (like twice in the past month), and the 3W I like, but if I can get a bigger gap between the driver and the 3w it would be great.

Wondering if I might be better off with a Driver, 3W or 4W, and a different hybrid. Take the 5W out, get a better gap between Driver, 3W or 4W, and a new hybrid. Really hoping the SL290 works well for me, it could spell a bigger bag setup change.

What kind of distance gaps are you looking to fill??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back