Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the android dude. I could care less to be honest.

Haha! I would have lost it if she would have said something about dropping it. LMAO. You have a case on the S3?

No clue.

What are you using while you wait?

No case dude, raw doggin it. Every case Ive seen is huge and only Dean likes them huge. Or was that Chunky? haha

Phone nerd!

DROIIIIIIIIIID. I leave that as my text message noise just to annoy the crap out of people

No case dude, raw doggin it. Every case Ive seen is huge and only Dean likes them huge. Or was that Chunky? haha

That'd be Chunky. He should get in this thread. His flip phone needs updating.

DROIIIIIIIIIID. I leave that as my text message noise just to annoy the crap out of people

lol that would drive me nuts.

I'm trying to figure out what the topic is. Are we talking S3 or are we talking about WE's lady touching things
Both, Dean. Dont be jealous.
I hear ya, I wish I didnt care which phone I had.
I had that on my iphone for a while, just so people would wonder what the crap was going on.

LOL @ Chunky's flip phone. My grandparents even have "smart" phones now. Even though they don't know how to use them.

Even my parents have iphones and my Dad would never play shovels if he played golf.

Chunky doesnt call it a flip phone, it's a super call-improvement phone.

Chunky had the Zach Morris phone up till last year. Said it had extreme forgiveness

images

I just LOL'd so hard at work

LOL @ extreme forgiveness.

War are you going to case your S3? I have yet to find one that is worthy of the S3 and keeping it thin.

Effing awesome post!

Poor chunky. Dude could THP more with a non-tard phone.

Verizon is pretty much making everyone have data packages now anyway. I don't know why one wouldn't want that.

Make fun of me and my phones all you want but at least I got tapatalk, right?

Effing awesome post!

Verizon is pretty much making everyone have data packages now anyway. I don't know why one wouldn't want that.

Dude I don't even have tapatalk. Everytime I try to download it on my droid I get an error and it won't DL. Which pisses me off. I have it on my stupid kindle.

even blackberries have tapatalk hehe

Effing awesome post!

Truth! Even TC can post from a non Kindle device.

AT&T has a POS lineup of non-data plan phones too. I hate phone shopping.

Truth! Even TC can post from a non Kindle device.

I have a Droid and an iPad to tapatalk from. Who doesn't have a data package anyway? It has way too much stuff to offer for me not to have it. The one thing about the android that rocks is the navigation. I will miss that.

Raises hand.
I have a Droid and an iPad to tapatalk from. Who doesn't have a data package anyway? It has way too much stuff to offer for me not to have it. The one thing about the android that rocks is the navigation. I will miss that.

Raises hand.

But you're a teenager. Teens don't need phones with data packages. They just need to text and call. I can't imagine being a grown adult without it. Don't most jobs require it?

Effing awesome post!

Yeah dude, and believe it or not, one of the reasons I am excited about the S3 is the size of the screen for tapatalk. Boom.

Mom is a supervisor in a nursing home, and she doesn't have it.
But you're a teenager. Teens don't need phones with data packages. They just need to text and call. I can't imagine being a grown adult without it. Don't most jobs require it?

Yeah dude, and believe it or not, one of the reasons I am excited about the S3 is the size of the screen for tapatalk. Boom.

I think that's a worthy pro to the phone dude. I'm honestly going to miss having a key pad when I do go to the iPhone.

Mom is a supervisor in a nursing home, and she doesn't have it.
All of my Nurse Supervisors are given iPads. One of the reasons I left Alabama when going to work in Healthcare.
I think that's a worthy pro to the phone dude. I'm honestly going to miss having a key pad when I do go to the iPhone.
You get used to the on screen keyboard quick.

Mom wouldn't know how to use one, lol. I think the primary reason we don't have one is the same reason we don't have internet connected TV's and such: my parents wouldn't know how to work them.
All of my Nurse Supervisors are given iPads. One of the reasons I left Alabama when going to work in Healthcare.

You get used to the on screen keyboard quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back