Contest Winners Thread

That looks so perfect in there... Congrats on it bake.

Those Mizuno clubs don't look too happy with that R9 in the bag.. better send it over to me Bake.

I wanted the driver way before I won the Evolver! But I sure woulda taken both! Didn't happen, obviously!

That R9 looks just right in that bag, congrats again Bake
Im thinking of putting the headcover from my MX-560 on it. Kinda like how Brian Gay has an MP-600 headcover on his R9.
Im very appreciative of winning it, but part of me doesnt feel right looking at my bag and seeing a club from the evil empire (Taylormade).
Pretty cool Bake. It's always nice when people upload pictures of stuff they win! Thanks! (I really wanted that driver! grrrrrr)
Yup, Im well aware of the rule in that you must post up pictures of the stuff you win.
Well, if you win the MX-700 I'll trade with ya.

Im thinking of putting the headcover from my MX-560 on it. Kinda like how Brian Gay has an MP-600 headcover on his R9.

Well, if you win the MX-700 I'll trade with ya.

All of a sudden, I want the MX-700!

Deal! .

All of a sudden, I want the MX-700!
Id make the same deal to whomever wins the MX-700. I would gladly trade this R9 for an MX-700.

That looks so perfect in there... Congrats on it bake.
Thanks to you and the rest of THP for making it possible for me to win this club. :D

Putting a MX-560 headcover on that is so disturbing!

received my new Nickent 4DX #5 Fairway wood today from JB. Here are some photos of it. its a little scratched because I used it already this morning when i hacked my way around JB's course. its a great 5 wood and kicked my Sonartec 5 wood out of my bag. Thanks to JB, GG, and THP for this awesome prize won during the Charity Raffle!

3461029778_1d3a5e1750.jpg

3460214077_abcb1cf964.jpg

3461031072_0cc07497a4.jpg

3461031682_b8b34c8d58.jpg

I did too, but now we can just pick up a new tip for the Evolver.haha

They are going to send me the new hosel when I return the 9° for whatever loft I end up getting, after our driving range session.

While not nearly as snazzy as the clubs posted today :drool: I did have a surprise waiting for me when I got home. From the Masters Contest, thank you TaylorMade and THP!

020.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

That is a cool hat Osahar.

While not nearly as snazzy as the clubs posted today :drool: I did have a surprise waiting for me when I got home. From the Masters Contest, thank you TaylorMade and THP!

020.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

Sweet looking hat Osahar!

Action Jackson won one in our Masters Contest.

Waiting for me when I returned from a long trip on the road. Amusingly, the picture I originally uploaded included a legible view of the promo code, meaning that Dent could have gotten his Fairway Styles gift certificate after all. I'm thinking about posting a poll for how I should spend it, as there are simply too many good choices.

Thanks to THP and Fairwaystyles for helping to make me look like I can golf, if nothing else!

dsc0604.jpg

Awesome WSE. And you have a Sligo outfit on its way.

Awesome WSE. And you have a Sligo outfit on its way.

Don't I know it! My golf style cred has shot way up lately.

I'm out of town Smalls, had a family issues, should be home Wed or Thur.

Hopefully you're not like me when I won my 4DX hybrid and take two months to put up pics, heh.
Just messing with you. Hope you two like your R9's you lucky ***********! lol

Hopefully you're not like me when I won my 4DX hybrid and take two months to put up pics, heh.
Just messing with you. Hope you two like your R9's you lucky ***********! lol

Now I don't feel bad Flop LMAO. It won't be near that long. I've been trying to get home since Saturday but it looks like I will be obligated to be down here at least for a bit.

Back