Contest Winners Thread

Congrats Mytime! Looks great in the pics!

that putter is sweet. congrats!

Just received my Basic Golf Shirt/Hat combo today, just two days after winning it!

Thanks so much THP!

img0058lpi.jpg

img0059klv.jpg

Glad you like it Floppy.

That's pretty cool. I like how it says, "Golf Hat." Can you wear it to do other things? hehe

Congrats again Floppy.

Taking pictures of th R9 and hat right now, will be up tonight.

Taking pictures of th R9 and hat right now, will be up tonight.

Jealousy is not good.
Jealousy is not good.
Jealousy is not good.
Jealousy is not good.

Dont forget the stuff we sent over AJ. hehe

No of course not and JB I have to admit I was pleasently suprised with that Pahr shirt. I have never seen their products in person but the quallity of that thing blows any of my current golf threads away, I will be getting some more stuff from them soon.

You know what I think about that.

You think I should put a 103 Gram XXX-stiff "blackboard" in it? :D

Spoiler
Recurring inside joke sorry

Lmfao no, but I think you should keep it delofted as much as possible to prove you can hit a low lofted driver.

My TM rep buddy already game me a R7 TP weight kit and I orderred some TM R9 sleeves off of Ebay already. I just have to find a club-fitter willing to give it a try, it doesn't look all that hard.

Lets keep this one just about the contest winners guys.

C is for Cookie

C is for Cookie

I just came home and found a little present on the front door. I think it was for being the best forum member. Welcome home buddy, it was a long voyage over here.
IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Nice Gasman!

I love the headcover Gasman...I may have to pick up one of those.

JB - The SeeMore arrived today...you all are awesome. I'll put up some pics if I can find my camera.

Thanks Gasman. Glad you like it.

And we look forward to it adwill

Motor Oil, batteries, a sharpie and a lava lamp. Is JB turning into a WalMart? Ummmm, those are real nice Gas? You're kinda slacking on the prizes there JB.

Back