New Member from Stuttgart Germany

Welcome to THP, glad to have you join us, and most importantly, thank you for your service.

All, thank you for the warm welcome. THP has a great community and I am glad to be here. I have already gained a great amount of information from here by simply searching and reading.

I went out yesterday for 9 holes with my wife after her first lesson. While waiting for her lessons to conclude, I hit 7 buckets then we played. I know I am getting old by how sore my back is today. Or maybe it's my bad form or a combination of both...:)

All, thank you for the warm welcome. THP has a great community and I am glad to be here. I have already gained a great amount of information from here by simply searching and reading.

I went out yesterday for 9 holes with my wife after her first lesson. While waiting for her lessons to conclude, I hit 7 buckets then we played. I know I am getting old by how sore my back is today. Or maybe it's my bad form or a combination of both...:)

Welcome again to THP, Stuttgart is one of my favorite cities (Heidelberg and Berlin are still my favorite so far) I lived in Mosbach for a while and I love the Baden-Württemberg area

Welcome again to THP, Stuttgart is one of my favorite cities (Heidelberg and Berlin are still my favorite so far) I lived in Mosbach for a while and I love the Baden-Württemberg area

We love it here too. I was fortunate enough to get assigned here in 2006 and have been even more fortunate to maintain a job in Stuttgart.

I love Berlin! Dunkin Doughnuts everywhere:) Berlin, Heidelberg, Strassberg, Munich, are all beautiful with lots to do. We try to travel to as many European destinations as possible. What a sad thing to be said if you lived in Stuttgart and did not get out to see Europe.

We love it here too. I was fortunate enough to get assigned here in 2006 and have been even more fortunate to maintain a job in Stuttgart.

I love Berlin! Dunkin Doughnuts everywhere:) Berlin, Heidelberg, Strassberg, Munich, are all beautiful with lots to do. We try to travel to as many European destinations as possible. What a sad thing to be said if you lived in Stuttgart and did not get out to see Europe.

That's what I loved about Germany, everything is so close, it's impossible not to go to the rest of Europe

:welcome:

Welcome Trey

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Trey !

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP

Back