Clicgear 3.0 Accessories

jwalker497

Reaction score
Handicap
I love how manynaccessories the clicgear hasJust curious what accessories you have and how you feel about them. Imwasnthinking about the seat, cooler, shoe brush, gps holder etc

I have the seat and it is awesome. The cooler is great although I have only used it a couple times. The cleat brush has brrn extremely useful. I bought the adjustable umbrella holder and has been a life saver being able to keep my head out of the sun. Everything I have used from them has been a solid product.

I love how manynaccessories the clicgear hasJust curious what accessories you have and how you feel about them. Imwasnthinking about the seat, cooler, shoe brush, gps holder etc

not to be a jerk but fix up your grammar/spelling a bit, por favor.
as for the topic, i havn't tried any myself, but every person i've seen with a 3.0 has had at least one attatchment.. to me, that means they are good products.. i don't know what else you'd like to know about them..

not to be a jerk but fix up your grammar/spelling a bit, por favor.
as for the topic, i havn't tried any myself, but every person i've seen with a 3.0 has had at least one attatchment.. to me, that means they are good products.. i don't know what else you'd like to know about them..

:hypnotized:

I have the coolertube... I use it to hold by 40oz hydroflask because the regular cup holder is not big enough!

I have the sear, umbrella, and adjustable umbrella holder. All of them are great!

Search for Clicgear3. You should be able to find the review and likely a review of all the associated accessories.

Cooler is great! Look around and you can save some $$$$.

hackin

As of yet, I have never found an accessory for the clic gear that isn't awesome. The cleat brush is a must have, the cooler is a new addition for me and it rules, the gps holder (well, iPhone holder) is a great addition as well, thinking about the seat, though I think that my 225 frame is just a bit big for it. Also wanna get the umbrella adjuster (really hot this summer).

quick general question regarding clicgear 3.0...I am ready to buy this but was wondering if the golf bag rotates and spins while clamped down on this cart???..annoys me when my bag is always on its side with standard carts they hand out at golf courses.

quick general question regarding clicgear 3.0...I am ready to buy this but was wondering if the golf bag rotates and spins while clamped down on this cart???..annoys me when my bag is always on its side with standard carts they hand out at golf courses.

if you tie it down correctly it shouldn't at all.

My Nike stand bag is held secure with the very tight bungee cord setup and brackets that are on the Clicgear 3. I have not had the bag rotate, yet.

Are there 2 different GPS holders?

Never had an issue with my bag twisting.

TapAhoy!

My bag never twists. There are 2 GPS holders. One by CG and one by a 3rd party. There is also an iphone attachment for said GPS holder.

I have the 3rd party GPS holder and I use it with my SkyCaddie SGX. I didn't glue the button that comes with the GPS holder onto the SC though. Instead, I got the belt attachment for the SC. It's not quite a "perfect" fit but it works well and it saved me from attaching that button on the SGX.

As for carts twisting around, my current bag does not. I had a TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid stand bag that would twist just a little. VERY VERY little. Some of that might be all the "off roading" i do looking for wayward tee shots. I can't wait to be a better :beat-up:

My bag never twist. I actually let my Clicgear roll down hills on it's own and it only turned over once. It ran into a small ditch. Bag still secure!

My point: Very secure and stable.

I will probably purchase the adjustable umbrella holder for those hot days on the course.

My bag never twist. I actually let my Clicgear roll down hills on it's own and it only turned over once. It ran into a small ditch. Bag still secure!

My point: Very secure and stable.

I will probably purchase the adjustable umbrella holder for those hot days on the course.

lol, ghost riding the Clicgear? I love it.

I have the shoe brush, the cooler, the adjustable umbrella holder, the mitts, the wheel cover, the sand bottle, and the (non-View) GPS holder that keeps the GPS to the side so I can use it and an umbrella at the same time.

They are all high-quality products. I use them all except for the GPS holder. I find it much easier to keep my GPS in the mesh cargo net and the grab it and hold it in my hand when I need it.

The accessories are the perfect thing to put on your holiday/birthday wish list, that's why I have so many.

Last edited:
God I can't wait to pick one of these up next Spring and trick it out. I'm gonna pimp it out, Xzibit style.

I don't have any accessories except for the GPS holder. I really want the cooler though.

I have the Rangefinder bag, the Wheel covers and a rain cover. I live all of these things. They make it much more enjoyable to use. I think I need to get the adjustable umbrella holder and the cleat brush.

I want:

-Seat
-Cooler Pak
-GPS/iPhone holder
-Adjustable umbrella holder
-Cleat brush

When I get a Rangefinder, it can go in the netted part or little compartment.

Back