Calling All Hotheads!

Awesome, JR!!! Can't wait to see more reviews, dude!

congrats JR... thats awesome

I will be starting a series on easy to obtain, low heat "table sauces" that can be found in any supermarket in the upcoming weeks. These will be sauces like Franks, Tapatio, Tabasco, ect.

I will be starting a series on easy to obtain, low heat "table sauces" that can be found in any supermarket in the upcoming weeks. These will be sauces like Franks, Tapatio, Tabasco, ect.

That's pretty cool, I haven't seen much like that. Good luck with your videos!

[video=youtube;OnR-xnw5H9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnR-xnw5H9I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Good review Jake. Nice shoutout to THP. Seems like a good sauce.

I would Highly suggest you watch that with the CC on.. There is some HILARIOUS stuff on there. Great review non the less

Yeah I've done that before. Hilarious stuff.
I would Highly suggest you watch that with the CC on.. There is some HILARIOUS stuff on there. Great review non the less

Wow Jake you crank out those reviews really fast. What do you do with all the leftover sauces?

That one catches my interest. I like mangoes. I also like the Campbell's gumbo. I'll have to try that one.

I use them! haha, I love using these on food. I ate a burger with the fire roasted sauce on it today, and it was delicious.
Wow Jake you crank out those reviews really fast. What do you do with all the leftover sauces?

That one catches my interest. I like mangoes. I also like the Campbell's gumbo. I'll have to try that one.

I use them! haha, I love using these on food. I ate a burger with the fire roasted sauce on it today, and it was delicious.

That's awesome. I don't have enough hot sauce around my house. Just some Franks (which I don't like much), and tabasco. I should buy some of that mango sauce.

Do. Also check out Heartbreaking Dawn's Mango Habanero. Very very good as well.
That's awesome. I don't have enough hot sauce around my house. Just some Franks (which I don't like much), and tabasco. I should buy some of that mango sauce.

Do. Also check out Heartbreaking Dawn's Mango Habanero. Very very good as well.

I'll see what I can find. Thanks for the reccomendation dude.

No problem. If you ever want to try a new sauce, let me know what you are looking for flavor wise and I can help you out.

[video=youtube;OnR-xnw5H9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnR-xnw5H9I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nice reviews!
I was intrigued by the garlic sauces... mostly because I love a good garlic hot sauce on my wings.
It didn't sound like #1 had too much garlic- but more of the bbq/smoked flavors. Is that accurate?

While I was off in Belize last week, I came across a couple of pretty good Hot Sauces. They are tough to find in the states, but I could send you some to sample if you'll mail them back afterwards. I like them (particularly a "sweet habanero" too much to part with them).

I have a friend in Canada that cans her own veggies, jams etc..

Last year she made garlic-jalapeño jam and apricot-jalapeño jam and shipped me a jar of each. Absolutely fabulous!

That's about right, yes. I keep forgetting to upload the Scotch Bonnet one. I will try and have it up tonight.
Nice reviews!
I was intrigued by the garlic sauces... mostly because I love a good garlic hot sauce on my wings.
It didn't sound like #1 had too much garlic- but more of the bbq/smoked flavors. Is that accurate?

While I was off in Belize last week, I came across a couple of pretty good Hot Sauces. They are tough to find in the states, but I could send you some to sample if you'll mail them back afterwards. I like them (particularly a "sweet habanero" too much to part with them).

Here's a video of me failing a challenge miserably!

Lol you sure are one crazy dude JR. That's ridiculous.

I love hot food in general. I have a salsa made with the hottest pepper in the world, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper, and habanero peppers, from a little specialty shop up in Saratoga, NY. It's delicious, but my goodness, it's hot. Like, actually physically hurts hot. And the Scorpion chile is the last ingredient!

This pepper just beat out all others for hottest chile fairly recently. If you're interested in hot food, I'd look into it. Here's an article about it that has a video of a guy eating one of them. It's kinda funny.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...uga-scorpion-worlds-hottest-chili-pepper.html

I can tell you this: It is no longer the hottest. THere is a new breed that is much, much hotter that I will have my hands on soon.
I love hot food in general. I have a salsa made with the hottest pepper in the world, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper, and habanero peppers, from a little specialty shop up in Saratoga, NY. It's delicious, but my goodness, it's hot. Like, actually physically hurts hot. And the Scorpion chile is the last ingredient!

This pepper just beat out all others for hottest chile fairly recently. If you're interested in hot food, I'd look into it. Here's an article about it that has a video of a guy eating one of them. It's kinda funny.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...uga-scorpion-worlds-hottest-chili-pepper.html

I can tell you this: It is no longer the hottest. THere is a new breed that is much, much hotter that I will have my hands on soon.

Sounds like they must be stupid Hot! Goodness.

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Enjoy this review on a super cheap sauce that I actually liked.

Back