Calling All Hotheads!

was killing time after the range and before happy hour and we went into the sauce shoppe around the corner.JR you would have a great time reviewing all the hot sauces in there. some of the names are frikken hilarious too

Hot sauce stores are bad for me. I always end up much much lighter of wallet.
was killing time after the range and before happy hour and we went into the sauce shoppe around the corner.JR you would have a great time reviewing all the hot sauces in there. some of the names are frikken hilarious too

Hot sauce stores are bad for me. I always end up much much lighter of wallet.
im sure youve heard of some of the very very inappropriate for the forum names on some of those sauces hahaha

what are the after affects?
do you get bubble guts?
does it hurt/burn all the way out like from your stomach to your intestines to the potty?

I have read this like six times and laughing my butt off every time.:laughing:
:laughing:

Hey JR, my mom was wondering today, since Scovilles is the measure of capsaicin in something, how do you measure the heat of something without capsaicin?

Like wasabi? No clue, lol.
Hey JR, my mom was wondering today, since Scovilles is the measure of capsaicin in something, how do you measure the heat of something without capsaicin?

Like wasabi? No clue, lol.

Alright thanks. Wasabi was exactly what we were thinking of since we were eating sushi.

Alright thanks. Wasabi was exactly what we were thinking of since we were eating sushi.

I don't think things like wasabi have a heat "index," per say. I believe that's correct, although I may be wrong.

I got more fresh pods in today!!!! Scary looking bastages.

[video=youtube;PM-01JDndl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM-01JDndl4&lc=uwd1IV61a6u0lMkXVJALz-JZ7HJVySJAn23FfZEDlVE&feature=inbox[/video]

I shouldn't have eaten that one.

JR....I'm speechless. I thought you might eat a section of the peper but not the WHOLE THING! Wow. I laughed multiple times after you ate it on the things you were saying. "It's now burning my stomach". Crazy dude....crazy.

JR....I'm speechless. I thought you might eat a section of the peper but not the WHOLE THING! Wow. I laughed multiple times after you ate it on the things you were saying. "It's now burning my stomach". Crazy dude....crazy.
It seemed like a cop out, lol.

Damn, that looked painful

i wonder if the DEA busts in on pepper growers that are indoor growing/hydroponic growing peppers for optimum results... and the DEA mistakenly thinks they are growing pot hahaha

JR- You are a man to eat those peppers like that. Damn.

JR you'll love this, it's chile season again, just went down to the chile Pepper institute Teaching garden to take a look, they have some sweet things this year.
There are hundreds of different species on the grounds, I just took a few pictures of the cool ones and the important ones-Scorpions, Jolokias, Chocolate habs etc, depending on what the postal service regulations are on sending chiles, you should get something later in the fall when I can pick some for you JR. If nothing, I'll get you some seeds.

8102164876_39532cc4db.jpg

8102151405_b4810c13f5.jpg

8102160774_f36763eb62.jpg

8102149145_11aa0bf2e3.jpg

8102149265_b57b8eaf07.jpg

8102166927_6e0f6ae640.jpg

8102149829_543776a479.jpg

8102151023_e9ca52af9e.jpg

8102164018_91abe2460f.jpg

8102180388_85f320cdf4.jpg

8102167941_84b8810eae.jpg

8102168475_278664497c.jpg

8102181226_0b9b959b6c.jpg

It seemed like a cop out, lol.
Where does that pepper fall in next to the Trinidad scorpion Bruce T?

Great pics Satchmo!

Thanks Texas Nate, all these chiles make me hungry lol

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Chocolate habanero sounds so deceiving.

Makes me want some good salsa!

Ah man, I have to find me some chips and salsa now! Do you have a Pros Ranch Market in your area? I'm not sure if it's more NM/ El Paso, but it's a super market that is set up like a Mescan market and they have some
Delicious salsas and grill

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Back