THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

In for Saturday and possibly Sunday.

In for Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Awesome!!!! Brett think we need an updated count! Almost a month out!!!! I'm so excited to tee it up with everyone on 2 great courses.

Awesome!!!! Brett think we need an updated count! Almost a month out!!!! I'm so excited to tee it up with everyone on 2 great courses.
Sunday would be a go if we are going to be done before 1pm opening day kickoffs.

Prob tee off around 8 be done by 12-1 I would think. A lot of people will have to travel home.

Prob tee off around 8 be done by 12-1 I would think. A lot of people will have to travel home.
If that is the case I will probably play Sunday and if anyone wants to stay around and watch the early games I would be up for it.

Seaview looks so nice! Cant wait to meet some more THP'ers

I will be updating the list of participants as soon as I have internet access from my laptop. Bein on vacation is great but has its drawbacks too

This event is just over a month away, don't miss it!

Went to Seaview today for the first time today! Didn't play, just hit the practice facility for an hour or so. Really nice bunkers and range there. Can't wait to play there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will be updating the list of participants as soon as I have internet access from my laptop. Bein on vacation is great but has its drawbacks too

This event is just over a month away, don't miss it!

Thanks.

To everybody coming. If you are an Albatross member you can request any equipment you would like and if we have it, it will make the trip with us.

Here's a few Id like to see if you have them:

Cobra AMP driver
Razr Fit driver
ATV wedge

I don't know what you could bring for me :D

Here's a few Id like to see if you have them:

Cobra AMP driver
Razr Fit driver
ATV wedge

I'd like to hit the Amp driver and the ATV wedges again! Also the 588 CBs! It's funny even when I'm so happy with my bag I can't stop tinkering and pondering other stuff.

Razr fit driver in a reg flex. And 588 wedges

Scor wedges
ATV wedges
Bettinardi putters

Id like to hit the AMP 3W, the FIT 3W, and I know I have another 3W on the list but it escapes me. Im not sure why Im so obsessed with 3W's lately either.

I figured I would just PM you the list of putters to demo haha

i think once it gets closer i may let you guys pick a few you wanna see.... really not a fan of bringing them out especially if they aren't getting used and staying right next to me but i could always bring them everywhere i go for the weekend...... "Sir you cannot have that silly putter at the roulette table".... "excuse me this is a purple flamed DASS gooseneck with a FIT face who you calling silly and if the putter goes i go"

i think once it gets closer i may let you guys pick a few you wanna see.... really not a fan of bringing them out especially if they aren't getting used and staying right next to me but i could always bring them everywhere i go for the weekend...... "Sir you cannot have that silly putter at the roulette table".... "excuse me this is a purple flamed DASS gooseneck with a FIT face who you calling silly and if the putter goes i go"

Would you be pissed if that found its way into my bag somehow during one of the rounds? hahaha I promise I wont go Jersey Nate'ing with it across any 1 foot creeks.

If you still have the Adams CMB irons, I'd love to try them.

Ken

Thanks.

To everybody coming. If you are an Albatross member you can request any equipment you would like and if we have it, it will make the trip with us.

SCOR wedges

Would you be pissed if that found its way into my bag somehow during one of the rounds? hahaha I promise I wont go Jersey Nate'ing with it across any 1 foot creeks.

i may bring a gamer for some guys to try out. i dunno though my heart is racing just thinking about that right now. all i can see is someone using the putter head to grab the ball from the hole!!!

If you have the left handed heads for the SCOR wedges, I'd love to hit them at well.

Also in LH if you can:

ATV wedges
FG Tour V2 Irons
Cleveland 588 CB and/or MB irons
Adams CB3 irons
SeeMore Putters
Mashie 3/5 wood
RBZ 3/5 wood
R11S Driver

I'm throwing a bunch of stuff out there because I dont know what your lefty stock is...

i may bring a gamer for some guys to try out. i dunno though my heart is racing just thinking about that right now. all i can see is someone using the putter head to grab the ball from the hole!!!

Hey Buck I need to get this ball out of the water, throw me that Betti so I can fish with it. LOL

Hey Buck I need to get this ball out of the water, throw me that Betti so I can fish with it. LOL

yeah on second thought i don't think so. i really do baby them but if they get scratched bad or anything man that cost a fortune! ill still bring some down and let guys roll them on the practice green and stuff.

Back