Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, but it doesn't hurt so bad right now.

That's good.

My mom has always thought I'd get C.T. because of how much games I used to play...lol

Anyways, my milestone is that I have 1748 posts! MILESTONE!!!

usa-ny_acv1748.jpg

One more post for JB to hit 11,111!

400 members

WOO HOO! Congrats on that THP.

400ix0.jpg

Congrats on 400 members. This makes 500 posts for me.:comp:

Congrats SirShanks!

The_500_hats_of_bartholomew_cubbins.jpg

I'm getting close to 1700. Should be pretty close.

Edit: One more to go.

Thanks to Smalls for reminding me .... 1500. Wierd things are afoot.

Congrats WSE.

Congrats WSE.

bull1500a.jpg

I thought, without a doubt, that you were going to get to 5,000 first Dent! You better get busy! I still think you can do it, you will just have to do with a little less sleep!

I thought, without a doubt, that you were going to get to 5,000 first Dent! You better get busy! I still think you can do it, you will just have to do with a little less sleep!

Haha I'm running out of places to post. I've been busy golfing lately Smalls, you should do the same! :D

What weird things? Or are you referring to your height, your timbre, and your general pulchritude level?

I just hit 4300

I gotta get moving to beat you to 4,500! Just getting totally slammed at work.

Wow, I swear you've posted a ton more than that WSE. If someone had asked me, I would have guessed you were in the 3k club. Do you go around deleting your posts? :D

Wow, I swear you've posted a ton more than that WSE. If someone had asked me, I would have guessed you were in the 3k club. Do you go around deleting your posts? :D

Quality over quantity. Unlike some of us. I think WSE's ratio of rep to posts is probably the highest on the board.

quality over quantity? what is that...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back