Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent talked about Glow Job images for Harry, and I wasn't gonna post this in a contest thread (see, JB--I'm sort of behaving).

GlowJob.jpg

Dent talked about Glow Job images for Harry, and I wasn't gonna post this in a contest thread (see, JB--I'm sort of behaving).

Be-Have! I see you have hacked into JB's smugmug photo archive again.

Damn Claire that should have been in spoiler tags. That's just wrong.

I second that, one of my guys just walked in and gave me a funny look.

I second that, one of my guys just walked in and gave me a funny look.

Do you mean "ha-ha" funny?

Or "ughhhh" funny?

Spoiler
Or was it "hmmmm. . .follow me big boy" funny?

Claire that is the exact image I am talking about, that is so wrong. I think everytime I saw glowjob it shall be referred to this image:

25-images-of-loops.jpg

Do you mean "ha-ha" funny?

Or "ughhhh" funny?

Spoiler
Or was it "hmmmm. . .follow me big boy" funny?
The second one, I dont think I would know what the follow me big boy funny look from is. Care to share Harry.:act-up:

The second one, I dont think I would know what the follow me big boy funny look from is. Care to share Harry.:act-up:

Well seeing as how I am so sexy that neither man nor woman can stymie their innermost animal instincts when in my presence, I am familiar with that look.

The ones aimed at me usually involve a half smile, double raised eyebrow twitch, and half-turn. Wink is optional.

Spoiler
Yeah, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I am so lost, Glowjob?

I am so lost, Glowjob?

It's much funnier if you don't explain it. Dent shortened "Good Job" to "GB," and Harry interpreted it as "glow job."

Spoiler
It's always Harry's fault. Just ask me.

I guess Harry isn't gonna mention it, so:

4000_Hits_by_Twilight_Silvermoon.png

(Congrats Harry!)

Congrats on 4,000 Mr. Longshanks!

I was so far ahead of Harry how did he catch up.

Very cool! I really gotta cracking here, and I'm in real life I'm just getting slammed nine ways to Sunday.

Very cool! I really gotta cracking here, and I'm in real life I'm just getting slammed nine ways to Sunday.

First you are talking about bondage cuffs, and now you are getting slammed 9 ways. I will put ip up before Harry.

:quiet:

First you are talking about bondage cuffs, and now you are getting slammed 9 ways. I will put ip up before Harry.

:quiet:

Gee thanks. Gotta keep Hubby happy!

I take it Sunday is the day of rest, then.

I take it Sunday is the day of rest, then.

From keeping him happy?

Sort of on topic--you're close to 1,500. That's another point of rep power. You'll be taller, with a deeper voice, and strangely more attractive to women.

Or perhaps just strange.
Spoiler
1591.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back