FS: RH Mashie M1 & M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
Time to get rid of the Mashies. I would prefer to sell them together but I'll split them up (in a week or two) if I don't have any interest in the pair. Neither club has seen a great deal of use. They just do not match up well to my swing. So it's time to move on... $130 for the pair, shipped

M3
Loft: 20.5*
Shaft: Miyazaki C Kua 59g STIFF
Shaft Specs: Flex Code 6643, .370" tip
Hand: Right Hand
Version: Regular (non Tour)
Grip: Black/Red GP NDMC midsize
Headcover: Includes matching pom pom style headcover

M1
Loft: 15.5*
Shaft: Miyazaki C Kua 59g STIFF
Shaft Specs: Flex Code 6643, .370" tip
Hand: Right Hand
Version: Regular (non Tour)
Grip: Black/Red GP NDMC midsize
Headcover: Includes matching pom pom style headcover
The Pair
Mashie_01.jpg

M3 in the front has more wear than the M1
Mashie_02.jpg

Close up of the M3 face
Mashie_03.jpg

M3 Sole
Mashie_05.jpg

M1 Sole
Mashie_07.jpg

Miyazaki 59g Stiff in both clubs
Mashie_08.jpg

Flex code 6643 in both clubs
Mashie_09.jpg

Tempting. I had a lot of trouble getting the swing down on my M2, but I think I'm getting it as I'm much more consistent. The matching 1 and 3 might be a nice addition...

They are nice clubs in great shape. I just bought a 3W, as I am more comfortable with them. I have a 4H in the bag that is there to stay, at least until the outing... Maybe :D

Bump for the weekend crowd!

did these sell?

That's a great price I have the same two pd $150.00.

Testing one Friday. If it plays as well as it felt in the store, I will make an offer. Felt easy to smack on the monitor, hope it works as well on the turf. I am interested in the M1.-

Testing one Friday. If it plays as well as it felt in the store, I will make an offer. Felt easy to smack on the monitor, hope it works as well on the turf. I am interested in the M1.-

Let me know browski.

PM sent.

The M3 found it's way back into the bag. The M1 is gone. Please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back