2012 London Olympics (Spoilers)

These girls must be from south-central Canada. I haven't seen this kind of thuggish behavior from a team since Holland in the 2010 World Cup.

Wow the US is in big trouble down 2-1. Come on!!!!

Tapping from my S3

Wow! Rapinoe listened to me! What a strike!!! 2-2!

Tapping from my S3

What the F*ck!?

These Canadian gals like it rough

Yes!!!

Handball!!!!! Penalty coming to the USA!

Tapping from my S3

I am not sure that I have ever seen a free kick inside the penalty box before that wasn't a penalty kick.

I am not sure that I have ever seen a free kick inside the penalty box before that wasn't a penalty kick.
Me either. It's funny how the official has ignored the Greco-Roman wrestling going on all over the pitch but she called whatever she called on the keeper.

USA caught a break on that corner.

As happy as I am to see USA get that equalizer, I really hope we're not looking at another match to be decided by penalty kicks.

As happy as I am to see USA get that equalizer, I really hope we're not looking at another match to be decided by penalty kicks.

True...but with the offense that we've seen from both teams I think it will end in ET.

Tapping from my S3

Indirect kick, the goalie can't hold the ball in her hands for more than 6 seconds. The handball was a brutal call. This ref is shafting Canada hard.

Indirect kick, the goalie can't hold the ball in her hands for more than 6 seconds. The handball was a brutal call. This ref is shafting Canada hard.

I think the borderline mugging the US girls are getting is a fair trade for the "brutal" calls aagainst Canada

I think the borderline mugging the US girls are getting is a fair trade for the "brutal" calls aagainst Canada

It's a physical game on both sides, Canada is going hard at Wambach and US is going hard at Sinclair.

Exactly. There have been very poor calls all around in this one.

Tapping from my S3

this game is going to give me a heart attack...please god, no more shootouts!

I know that was indeed a foul, but the acting by soccer players is better than a lot of Hollywood movies.

Back