2012 London Olympics (Spoilers)

How do you guys know so much about gymnastics? It's weird

Dated one for a year. We watched a lot of gymnastics on TV together, and she taught me a lot.

Go Oscar go

I guess those people who were saying that those fake legs were an advantage are happy now.

Well those same people have ugly looking dogs and piss and moan about 10 posts. Dude was a stud.

Dated one for a year. We watched a lot of gymnastics on TV together, and she taught me a lot.

That did not sound quite right smallie, but I am sure she did.

LOL at the Ragu sauce commercial, had not seen that one before.

Good for Oscar. Too bad he didn't make the finals.

So many things I want to say here... family site, family site, family site

Have I missed the mens 100m final?

And I bet it's the last event isn't it lol I can't stay up for it

Probably on after the 400m for women. You can make it another 10 minutes. Just get ready faster tomorrow.

Probably on after the 400m for women. You can make it another 10 minutes. Just get ready faster tomorrow.

I can't wait to watch it. Go Bolt!

So uhh.. Anyone else see that Ragu commercial? O_0

Nothing bad has ever come from following this advice. Just like "don't worry, she'll never find out" and "trust me, I'll pull..." [er, family forum].

Thank you for making me stay up haha

Now for the fastest man alive!

Nothing bad has ever come from following this advice. Just like "don't worry, she'll never find out" and "trust me, I'll pull..." [er, family forum].

Haha except I was right, you just knew it had to be the next event because people would be going to bed soon.

Thank you for making me stay up haha

Welcome!

The female diving commentator drives me crazy. I've hated listening to her for years.

Bolt could have won that race running backwards.

Bolt is a very fast man.

Back