2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

You guys are flat out bringing it, which shouldnt surprise anyone based on all the work you have done leading up to and in the Morgan Cup. Some great thoughts, stuff that really makes me think.

I have experienced all kinds of emotions watching this happiness, laughter, even got a little dusty, which I never thought I would do. Everyone involved did absolute Work. Nuff said

great vid Ary!!! Philly awaits you and your swing! We'll have to do a little Jets/Dolphins game this year too....

I guess I went all Chunky on this video and got pretty close to the camera, and managed to almost cut of my chin for most of the video. Oh well, at least you can still hear what I had to say.

[video=youtube;r6ZIoboT9-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ZIoboT9-g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

here is my final video. I had to give s shout to my team mates. I will do a writeup on the other two teams

More great videos.

Amol - like I said in my video, you are the best partner period, and I mean no disrespect to anyone by saying it. I always think back to the very first time we teed it up at a course called The Ranch. It was our first time meeting each other and I remember laughing the entire round. You're a great dude, with an awesome family that supports you and events like this. Just tell them next time to not route against us. I mean WTF? Telling Cookie that he needs to start making birdies, how absurd. Nah man it's awesome that they have came to this event twice and I love how they get in to it and just flat out cheer for everyone.

One-T - Man I'm starting to think you are becoming one big old softie like your brother.

Jarret, that second video was great dude. I know your a jokester but you are just such a great person. You shared a ton of very good thoughts there and I appreciate it, very well said bro!

One note: you did not let anyone down man and that thought never once crossed my mind. We were in the same boat Saturday yet we just kept on trying and having fun. Looking forward to being able to call you a teammate, again!!

You sound like Cookie you are backpedaling so fast hehe
Nah, the 3 of us are going to get together sometime in the near future and tee it up.

Ouch, serious thread here and the hits just keep coming.

:act-up:

Ouch, serious thread here and the hits just keep coming.

:act-up:

in fairness my post minutes before that one was talking about how happy I was for you and that you are a good guy.

Maybe I'm just crazy but watching the PGA championship plus the Morgan Cup coverage this week-GG and JB did such a good job that-besides the audience-I felt like I was watching a pro tour event while watching the Morgan cup

Everyone was playing so well and You all did a super job

in fairness my post minutes before that one was talking about how happy I was for you and that you are a good guy.

Thanks bud, just seeing that now. This thread is hard to keep up with, almost like the favorite trash talk thread - ha!

Nice touch JB with the thanks to the volunteers... They ROCKED IT

that's a great message to all of the volunteers JB. Very well said.

I guess I went all Chunky on this video and got pretty close to the camera, and managed to almost cut of my chin for most of the video. Oh well, at least you can still hear what I had to say.

[video=youtube;r6ZIoboT9-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ZIoboT9-g&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Mayor of 64C, YES! Amol that was a great video, you took the time to reflect on every player in the event and you had some great things to say about everyone. Everyone also has nothing but great things to say about you as well. You're top notch and a great member of the forum. I hope we get a chance to play in another Morgan Cup in the future buddy.

I've watched the JB, Jake and Dean videos to this point (post 90) and read all of the recaps. Great stuff and I hope mine will compare favorably when I get them done.

this thread is hard to keep up with...
and i gotta head out now for golf, so i can't type anything up! :doh:
playing in my league tonight, isn't gonna help. it'll set me back a few hours...but hopefully tonight i'll get my face in front of the camera and get my thoughts up for the world to see. laters.

I'm at work and can't make a video but there is another person who I want to thank for helping out with the MC. That person is Tadashi70. Freddie, it was a bummer that you weren't able to join us in Myrtle because I know you put forth a lot of work to help make the MC what was this year. From rounding up people to create videos back in November to setting up lodging for us at True Blue. As well as some conversations between us throughout the process. Such a great job done by you dude. I can't wait to hang out with you again and tee it up.

JB no thanks was needed. As long as those days were I put in with Morgan I had fun doing them. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The two of you have become more then friends over this past year.

I'm at work and can't make a video but there is another person who I want to thank for helping out with the MC. That person is Tadashi70. Freddie, it was a bummer that you weren't able to join us in Myrtle because I know you put forth a lot of work to help make the MC what was this year. From rounding up people to create videos back in November to setting up lodging for us at True Blue. As well as some conversations between us throughout the process. Such a great job done by you dude. I can't wait to hang out with you again and tee it up.
I completely agree. Freddie you added so much to this even without even being able to be there. Thanks for everything man.

Dean leave my guys alone!

I second this and have thought about it several times this morning. In addition to what Dean mentioned, Freddie put in a ton of effort with keeping The Morgan Cup Facebook & Twitter accounts up to date and active, including still making updates as of last night. I know we were all bummed that Freddie could not make it to SC as was planned, but I know in one way or another, we will see him there next year. Heck, I am lucky enough to see him next month and already looking forward to it! He is a great dude.

Thanks JB for this video from the seven. Wish we could have got you the win, but boy, did we have a blast trying! It was the best out of town golf trip I have ever done and that includes three two-week golf vacations in Scottsdale.

Well, I don't feel quite as eloquent as some others before me - so forgiveness in advance is all that I ask! :D

You guys are really doing a great job with your thoughts/recaps. I have so much to say and after ignoring work for 3 weeks since I paid no attention this week while watching the coverage, I have to catch up for the next couple of days. I will get my thoughts up this weekend, probably on video because I would have to type a novel to get all of my thoughts out there.

Please do a video. We know how your knuckles are on keyboards.

Grant, I'm an idiot, I forgot you in my video! You rocked it out too!

It is cool dude. You guys are the ones that did the amazing job on the course. I just came to hang out and play with video cameras. HAHA

This one is special for me.

Back