Tapping till 12-21-2012

Angel looking to give out a one-two combo

Lol Hanson!

--
Tapatalk2

Tiger actually missed a putt.

Couldn't last forever. Lead back to -4.

Lol, I deserved that one.
Well heck, JRod and half of everybody else did last month after this too. I was laughed at when I said Saturday is a different game. Wait, JR, you are talking about golf on THP? :D

The course is kicking ass today. Now the group will be making the turn and going into the teeth of the course should be interesting to see if Tiger can hold it together. Vijah may have the lead at the end of the day.

I wonder if he yelled fore? I got lucky enough to snag a television but I have to keep it muted at work.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I wonder if he yelled fore? I got lucky enough to snag a television but I have to keep it muted at work.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Yes.

--
Tapatalk2

Tiger couldn't will that one in.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Blow it in!!

Don't know how that chip didn't drop

Tiger couldn't will that one in.

Tapping till 12-21-2012
Chuck Norris would have just stared at it and it would have went in.

I like seeing a loose Tiger. Glad to see he's still got that going for him. Which is nice

I gotta admit, I enjoyed seeing the lightheartedness and laughing from TW right there acting like he was lining up the tap in with the wedge.

Tiger goofing off a little bit before tapping in. That's good to see he is always so robotic I think he is going to be a tough one to deal with come Sunday.

putting well has a way of relaxing a golfer

Since he used his wedge, does that count as a putt? LOL!

the perez dispenser holes one from a greenside "sandy area". good thing that hit the pin or it was going 10 feet by

Pat Perez gets lucky and runs the ball into the cup. That was destined to be 10-15 ft past.

I want to see Ryo hang around and stay in contention all weekend. I really like that guy and watching him swing the club. So much power for a small guy and he seems like such a class act to be around.

Rors can do nothing today. Can't drop a putt to save his life.

Back