Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2500, woohoo.

2500, woohoo.

Hooray!

2500-posts.b3.jpg

Not to mention that you're taller, your voice is deeper, and I'm strangely even MORE attracted to you...

Congrats Gasman.

I know this is in another thread but I believe this deserves to be here too as this is one heck of a milestone...HAPPY 101st birthday to an incredible lady.....JB's Grandmother.

I know this is in another thread but I believe this deserves to be here too as this is one heck of a milestone...HAPPY 101st birthday to an incredible lady.....JB's Grandmother.

1506-celeb-jim-carey-ddr-dress-dance.gif

That guy gets around.

I like how they put Oscar in that picture.

I looks like he's riding a dirt bike or a motocross or something that you'd recognize, too.

I looks like he's riding a dirt bike or a motocross or something that you'd recognize, too.
I think its a big magnet picking up his trash can. The only problem I see is that I dont think the steel trash cans are magnetic.

I think its a big magnet picking up his trash can. The only problem I see is that I dont think the steel trash cans are magnetic.

His has been around since the 60s though. It probably is steel, and not aluminum.

His has been around since the 60s though. It probably is steel, and not aluminum.

So if it was aluminum it would not be magnetic at all. I would think he would want to switch, the rust involved in a steel one could lead to infections to open cuts and such. I would go with urethane, stronger and more roomy.

So if it was aluminum it would not be magnetic at all. I would think he would want to switch, the rust involved in a steel one could lead to infections to open cuts and such. I would go with urethane, stronger and more roomy.

I'd suggest Surlyn. Most grouches aren't really advanced enough to need a urethane can, and the Surlyn is more durable and won't cut as easily.

Okay, I think the metal magnet disk looks like a wheel. Will you buy that?

No.

I'd suggest Surlyn. Most grouches aren't really advanced enough to need a urethane can, and the Surlyn is more durable and won't cut as easily.

How did Oscar end up in the trash can? Why is he such a grouch? Im assuming its from years of boozing, heavy drug use and prostitution.

How did Oscar end up in the trash can? Why is he such a grouch? Im assuming its from years of boozing, heavy drug use and prostitution.

You have Oscar confused with Bert.

osama_bert.jpg

Good Lord, Claire gets a thread off topic by posting a congratulations picture!

She's good!

sesame-street-gang.jpg

The Kid: "Cool! That's what I want to be."

Lets keep this one about Milestones guys and move the rest to banter away thread.

A minor milestsone, but I found a graphic.

maxamps4700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back