OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

no problem at all, it will all be setup in advance so all everyone has to do is hit sweet golf shots and write down low scores!

no problem at all, it will all be setup in advance so all everyone has to do is hit sweet golf shots and write down low scores!

Yea I've never used handicaps ought to be interesting. Course sounds hard

Yea I've never used handicaps ought to be interesting. Course sounds hard

I havent played there, I think 1 or 2 guys int eh group has, 128 from our chosen tees, so Id say its no cake walk, but its no Pebble Beach

I havent played there, I think 1 or 2 guys int eh group has, 128 from our chosen tees, so Id say its no cake walk, but its no Pebble Beach

Well what about playing from the tips on Sunday the 4th round pm matches ;)

472 yard par 4's dont interest me, theres only about 3-4 out of 12 people that can legitamtely handle that distance, doesnt sound liek fun for the masses.

I don't think that's fair to everyone involved.. We're talking a few 470 yard par 4's. That's driver driver for some people.

Champ tees- the north/west was 144, muirfield was 147!

That's a tough track- I'll be happy to break 90

I don't think that's fair to everyone involved.. We're talking a few 470 yard par 4's. That's driver driver for some people.

Driver- 9 iron in Internet life

Driver- 4 hybrid in real life

Bah

Heck one of the course I play on the regular is a 134 from the tips at 65xx. Gone 73, 76 the last two times I played there..

If u big hitters need to smash the ball, go play Northstar in Columbus OH and its 7500+ tips

Heck one of the course I play on the regular is a 134 from the tips at 65xx.

no kidding, my course is no pebble but I think its 132 at just under 6300

Just playing devils advocate. I definitely don't have the distance for that. A slope of what we are playing is hard enough

If u big hitters need to smash the ball, go play Northstar in Columbus OH and its 7500+ tips

I played that at 7k and it was a decent test... That final hole was stupid though.. 440 with full carry to get on in two.. yeah, fun stuff.. 490 when you push it to the 7500 tees. PAAASSSS!

Never said I was a big hitter TD. ;)

Just being pushy is all

I think the tees we've got set up will give everyone a chance to perform.. Should be a great set up, and I love throwing darts with wedges, so swing hard with me!

I think the tees we've got set up will give everyone a chance to perform.. Should be a great set up, and I love throwing darts with wedges, so swing hard with me!

If you're throwing darts, then glad you're on my team! I'll try to swing within myself but we will see how many holes that last

If you're throwing darts, then glad you're on my team! I'll try not to throw up all over myself but we will see how many holes that last

slight FIFY

Haha, there will be no puking here but if I do I'll make sure to use your golf bag as a receptacle.

I don't think our team has to worry about a puker... Team TD on the other hand... hahahahaha!! #IfRumoursAreTrue..

I don't think our team has to worry about a puker... Team TD on the other hand... hahahahaha!! #IfRumoursAreTrue..

I didnt mean it literally, when someone slaps it around the course its sometimes mentioned that they "threw up all over themself"

man, tough crowd in here

Bullfrog has put those dark days behind him, he's ready to go

Slight change to Dleavitt as he's been throwing some good scores out there, his index came down a bit, so now the beating we put on you guys wont be QUITE as bad

Team DanIndex80%# of Strokes at 128 slope rating
Dan1.91.522
Mixer43.24
Hitman11.99.5211
Jskittle1411.213
Brock11.28.9610
CG1313.510.812
Team Dean
Me12.29.7611
Forrest1.41.121
Playdough4.33.444
Robman14.811.8413
Dleavitt12.7210.17612
Frog118.810

Slight change to Dleavitt as he's been throwing some good scores out there, his index came down a bit, so now the beating we put on you guys wont be QUITE as bad

Team DanIndex80%# of Strokes at 128 slope rating
Dan1.91.522
Mixer43.24
Hitman11.99.5211
Jskittle1411.213
Brock11.28.9610
CG1313.510.812
Team Dean
Me12.29.7611
Forrest1.41.121
Playdough4.33.444
Robman14.811.8413