OH/KY/IN and anyone else-- weekend golf event

Shot 77 yesterday on 73.1/131/68xx yesterday. Hit 14/18 greens, 35 putts. Could have been special, but I was leaving a lot of long first putts and second putts. And I had 2 double bogeys.

You can go south of par on Saturday morning buddy! I'll be cheering it on for sure, I love to watch quality golf.

You can go south of par on Saturday morning buddy! I'll be cheering it on for sure, I love to watch quality golf.

So does that mean you will be turning away every time Deano takes a shot?

So does that mean you will be turning away every time Deano takes a shot?

WTC? I was just coming to give you rep for being on the bandwagon for Team Dean...I guess you need NEGATIVE rep

WTC? I was just coming to give you rep for being on the bandwagon for Team Dean...I guess you need NEGATIVE rep

Haha had to keep it fair and balanced. I have learned one thing in these years of knowing Dan. Do not get on his bad side. It sucks..haha

Haha had to keep it fair and balanced. I have learned one thing in these years of knowing Dan. Do not get on his bad side. It sucks..haha

dude, he hates flying and kids..u wanna follow that?

now Team Dean is a team I can easily bandwagon for

DDEC is 1 classy guy...best MC captain EVER

typical NJ style, rooting for the losing team

We dont chut in NJ. Maybe thats just an OH thing.

Dan, check the User title. BOOM! Team Dean is worse than Dean Cain's acting.

We dont chut in NJ. Maybe thats just an OH thing.

Dan, check the User title. BOOM! Team Dean is worse than Dean Cain's acting.

haha man, I'd rep that, but I need to spread it around!! AWESOME!

chutting is spreading to the PGA tour

Dev doesnt even have a THP outing approved golf game after 1.5 years

Heck he is probably like those guys in the banter thread who dont even golf

chutting is spreading to the PGA tour

Dev doesnt even have a THP outing approved golf game after 1.5 years

Heck he is probably like those guys in the banter thread who dont even golf

I have played golf once in 2 months so you may be on to something Deano. But in 15+ years of golfing I have never chutted. Chutting is for guys that cant putt or chip. Do you own this?

classic_plus_chipper_large.jpg

back in topic

My degenerate gambling neighbor wants to know if everyone wants to throw a few bucks in to a pot adn the winning team takes it? Just enough to cover a meal or something?

back in topic

My degenerate gambling neighbor wants to know if everyone wants to throw a few bucks in to a pot adn the winning team takes it? Just enough to cover a meal or something?

I would put money on Canadan bringing it home.

back in topic

I vote no.

Optional skins or whatever are welcome during play, but I'm not putting any money into the overall.

And tell you degenerate neighbour to sign up for THP and talk for himself.

I vote no.

Optional skins or whatever are welcome during play, but I'm not putting any money into the overall.

And tell you degenerate neighbour to sign up for THP and talk for himself.

wow no faith in your team, woudlnt be anymore than the cost of 1 grip

no problem I was just throwing it out there

I have a ton of faith in my team. They are all fantastic.

actions speak louder than words

I wouldnt have too much faith in your team, will make the loss sting that much more

actions speak louder than words

I wouldnt have too much faith in your team, will make the loss sting that much more

Actions? You mean betting? Silly Dino. Coming out to redeem yourself this week? Nothing like a good diet coke to quench the thirst.

Back