2012 Deutsche Bank Championship (spoilers)

golf channel could have continued to show the european masters, or showed this tournament. Instead they're replaying the pro-am from yesterday which they broadcast 3 times yesterday. whose programming idea was this? yeesh

Good thing Tiger is off to a hot start for this tournament. The weekend hits tomorrow.#letthebackpeddlingbegin

Calm down guys unfortunately they still play on the weekend in this tournament which means he will be T10 by Monday.
Are you talking bad about Tiger??? LOL.. Yeah come the weekend he's done..

My picks are struggling so far this week. I don't have starts with Tiger or Rory any more. Actually I am not in the running for the winning spot, so it doesn't matter as much. I hope that we do fantasy this way next year. It makes it a lot more fun.

"...and so it beggginnnnnnsssss..." -
71057_167475833282820_1633800_n.jpg

off shotracker "287 yards to unknown" ...yea...

Good thing Tiger is off to a hot start for this tournament. The weekend hits tomorrow.#letthebackpeddlingbegin

Perhaps he can get far enough in front of everyone that it won't matter.

but the final round is on monday,so does that mean he plays bad on saturday and sunday then lights it up on monday?

but the final round is on monday,so does that mean he plays bad on saturday and sunday then lights it up on monday?

means he plays himself out of contention before Monday hits hehe

Tiger looking good so far. I predict he will play golf tomorrow

means he plays himself out of contention before Monday hits hehe

So you're taking the under on him shooting 79 tomorrow?

So you're taking the under on him shooting 79 tomorrow?

whoa, whoa, whoa. He may not play well, but 79? he's not farra fowler

Tiger must be back

Speaking of this tournament....Ms. arydolphin won a contest online for tickets to the tournament, thinking that it was for Sunday or Monday. Nope, the tickets are for tomorrow, and we have friends visiting from out of town that are not golf fans, so they don't want to go. It would be really poor form for me to ditch my wife and her friends for the tournament (aka sleeping on the couch for a long time), so I can't go. I'm not pleased.

Speaking of this tournament....Ms. arydolphin won a contest online for tickets to the tournament, thinking that it was for Sunday or Monday. Nope, the tickets are for tomorrow, and we have friends visiting from out of town that are not golf fans, so they don't want to go. It would be really poor form for me to ditch my wife and her friends for the tournament (aka sleeping on the couch for a long time), so I can't go. I'm not pleased.

Depends on how comfy the couch is.

jeff overton quietly doing a little boom baby this morning

Depends on how comfy the couch is.

It's not comfy at all to sleep on. Don't ask me how I know that.

In non-TW news, One-T is playing well, he's -6 and tied for second!

I would take the couch. I never met a couch that I didn't like.

In all seriousness, that stinks man, but you are a good husband.

el tigre bogeys the last. for shame

I would take the couch. I never met a couch that I didn't like.

QFT!! Dude can sleep anywhere....he feel asleep sitting on the coach in the middle of the craziness at 64C...he fell asleep in the rocking chairs at Caledonia....LOL

kaboom baby overton gettin it done....

Back