Ping Anser Adjustable Driver Preview

The Ping shaft is awesome, I imagine it could give you what you are looking for. When I was at that little store in Goldsboro last friday they had just received all the shaft combos for demo and fitting.

Really! I called around here and nobody has the head in the demo cart.

Really! I called around here and nobody has the head in the demo cart.

Wow, really. I wonder if Ping rushes a bit with some of this stuff. They really don't have this interchangeable shaft thing down yet.

They don't have any nflight stuff in Charlotte, how awful is that.

I am still pondering on the Ping site a bit. I know I want a 9.5* head, but not sure about the shaft. I need something mid launch.

Me too. I hit all the shafts at Golfsmith a few weeks ago and the Ping shaft felt really good to me. Blur felt terrible. Phenom felt just as bad as it did in the R11S and I dont have the swing speed for the Ahina.The Ping shaft just felt perfect in comparison.

Me too. I hit all the shafts at Golfsmith a few weeks ago and the Ping shaft felt really good to me. Blur felt terrible. Phenom felt just as bad as it did in the R11S and I dont have the swing speed for the Ahina.The Ping shaft just felt perfect in comparison.

I thought about the Ahina. It is slightly heavy for what I want. I like to stick around 65 grams. I just don't know about the Ping shaft. I hit it and the project x black in the i20. The project x was way better for me.

I thought about the Ahina. It is slightly heavy for what I want. I like to stick around 65 grams. I just don't know about the Ping shaft. I hit it and the project x black in the i20. The project x was way better for me.

I think it's different from what's in the I20

I dont think that shaft is going to be available though but Im not positive.

I dont think that shaft is going to be available though but Im not positive.

Yeah. I figured. I just know I don't like the Ping shaft. I would go Ahina right now.

When do you all have to have your requests in?

It's such a different driver from one shaft to the next.

I do think I'm a mid 50s gram shaft guy. With this one and the Amp they are both really good for me.

When do you all have to have your requests in?

It's such a different driver from one shaft to the next.

I do think I'm a mid 50s gram shaft guy. With this one and the Amp they are both really good for me.

Not totally sure. I want to have it in soon.

Yeah. I figured. I just know I don't like the Ping shaft. I would go Ahina right now.

That is a really heavy shaft. Very different from the Radix youre hitting now.

That is a really heavy shaft. Very different from the Radix youre hitting now.

True. It is about 5 grams heavier. The torque is a bit lower too. I have been getting my drives a little higher than I like right now. That is why I am going 9.5*. I am just not sure about the shaft right now. I didn't like the Blur or Phenom. I guess the Ping shaft is closer to the Matrix shaft.

Grant the TFC shafts tend to be somewhat stout. I think this one will be perfect for you. That Ahina is pretty low launch

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Grant the TFC shafts tend to be somewhat stout. I think this one will be perfect for you. That Ahina is pretty low launch

Thanks dude.

The TFC shaft is underrated. Is there a "tour" version available?

The TFC shaft is underrated. Is there a "tour" version available?

It doesn't say anything on the website about it.

I think Louie is playing this shaft this week

I think Louie is playing this shaft this week

I think he had the Speeder in it. I am not 100% sure though.

Edit- I found a picture from this weekend. It was the Speeder.

I think he had the Speeder in it. I am not 100% sure though.

Edit- I found a picture from this weekend. It was the Speeder.

Who mentioned the Speeder all weekend?

I had a Speeder in my Supertri. Now that is a low launch piece of rebar

I had a Speeder in my Supertri. Now that is a low launch piece of rebar

For a tiny swinger like you. Phil tested Speeder's. Nuff said.

Back