OH/KY/IN and Anyone Else....Fall Get Together

Oh crap....I guess you guys will just have to put up with me again. Finally you cater to my schedule! Haha. I am in! Can't wait.

Seriously. Tappin'.

glad to hear man!

Whoops. You are on top of it. You beat me to the punch. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

Deano get on top of things and update the attendees! Is this what we have to look forward to? This unorganization is not what I expect from you, sir.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I was gone for 8 whole minutes lol

I was gone for 8 whole minutes lol

That's 7 mins to long. We need you here just about every minute keeping up on this. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

That's 7 mins to long. We need you here just about every minute keeping up on this. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

stupid auditors, form now on I'll go lights out and door closed in the office

It's a little late in the day for you to be working Deano haha

I just got started...8 minutes of work on a 10 hour day sounds about right

Count me in.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Alright bullfrog! This is shaping up to be a great outing already and it's only day one!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Jskittle is uploading probably as we speak. We used his iPhone for the videos. There's not one, not even two, but three videos we did today!

Seriously. Tappin'.

It was in pretty good shape. Some of the greens on the back side were horrendous but other than that it was all looking good.

Seriously. Tappin'.

3 vids, can't wait

And yeah we need to do hotd for these things, inexcusable

Yeah I was wondering why no one did one at the first one I went to. That's ok though we will rectify the situation.

Seriously. Tappin'.

That island green was nice!

Yeah I was wondering why no one did one at the first one I went to. That's ok though we will rectify the situation.

We were all probably waiting for the terrible weather to roll in like the spring get together hahaha

Which was clearly Deano's fault.

That island green was nice!

Did you hit the green? It is a tough shot from the back tees! I am a big fan of the course.

It was the Hotd hole. Made sure of it. Not giving it away. Lol

It was the Hotd hole. Made sure of it. Not giving it away. Lol

They all hit putter from the tee!

I would love to see team chutt hit that green! I saw a guy bounce it off the rocks twice and hit the green during an outing it was pretty impressive.

Back