OH/KY/IN and Anyone Else....Fall Get Together

I would love to see team chutt hit that green! I saw a guy bounce it off the rocks twice and hit the green during an outing it was pretty impressive.
Lol, u gonna join us in october?

Awesome! HOTD for and Island green sounds sweet.

You are chutt obsessed.

Putter from the tee is not a chutt...its a cheeshot lol

I'd like to say for sure I'll make it but its hard to say right now. Gonna start looking in to it right away because I'd love to make it and play with you guys!

I'd like to say for sure I'll make it but its hard to say right now. Gonna start looking in to it right away because I'd love to make it and play with you guys!

Awesome dude, that'd be sweet! Amping up the MCers at this event!

here's hoping you'll be able to make it.

Another mc'er...absolutely

I am sensing a car pool! I know I could get one other person.

They can all ride with dleavit (sp?). It's gonna be a fun time. As always. Plus adding a fellow MC Hacker, heck yeah...

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I will try to get him there. Him and I are playing the 16th as well as Brock. So I will rag him into going. Lol

I will try to get him there. Him and I are playing the 16th as well as Brock. So I will rag him into going. Lol

The more the merrier

I'm in tentatively. Sounds like a fun time. Beavercreek golf course isn't too far from springfield. Thats a nice track or at least it was the last time I played it.

I'm in tentatively. Sounds like a fun time. Beavercreek golf course isn't too far from springfield. Thats a nice track or at least it was the last time I played it.

Yeah if a few of the other options don't come through then might have to go that route worse case

Agreed, Beavercreek is solid.. Betcha Deano refuses...

Yeah if a few of the other options don't come through then might have to go that route worse case

And there it is! Come on man, nothing like hitting apartment-side cars off par 3's!!

Agreed, Beavercreek is solid.. Betcha Deano refuses...

And there it is! Come on man, nothing like hitting apartment-side cars off par 3's!!

That was one long day

You need to seek revenge on that place.. That Anser will solve a lot of the issues if you can dial it in.

Yeah it was everything that day, didn't matter what I was hitting

Just checked Gps it says 2 hrs 45 mins. So much for close. Lol but I bet just over 2 hrs I can make it.

Just checked Gps it says 2 hrs 45 mins. So much for close. Lol but I bet just over 2 hrs I can make it.

That's as close as one of these is getting lol

At least u can sleep past 4am

Yeah its gonna be about 3 hours for me too but it will be worth it. Delano leave the bad weather somewhere else that day. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

Yeah its gonna be about 3 hours for me too but it will be worth it. Delano leave the bad weather somewhere else that day. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

He's going to blame Keygo again if it's crummy. Now it's a "If Keygo shows up and it's in Ohio it's his fault" excuse haha

Back